Complete List of LEGEND PLAYERS/PITCHERS

K-DK-D Experienced MemberRegistered Users 378 Posts
Yogi Berra 10/10/4
Reggie Jackson 10/12/7
Jeff Bagwell 10/10/10
Ernie Banks 10/7/5
Kenny Lofton 11/5/12
Jason Giambi 11/12/3
Ozzie Smith 9/4/12
Dave Winfield 10/12/7
George Brett 11/11/6
Johnny Damon 8/5/12
Louis Gonzalez 10/10/5
Harmon Killebrew 8/12/4
Edgar Martinez 12/8/4
Joe Morgan 10/7/12
Ted Williams 11/12/3
Wade Boggs 12/5/3
Will Clark 10/9/5
John Kruk 10/10/4
Paul Oneill 10/10/7
Fred Mcgriff 9/12/4

Legend Pitchers

Tom Seaver 11/12/12
Orel Hershiser 10/11/12
Nolan Ryan 12/7/12
Roy Oswalt 8/12/11
Gaylord Perry 9/11/11
Phil Neikro 6/10/11
Vida Blue 12/10/10
Tommy John 8/12/10

Thank you to all who helped get this together. Hope this helps

Comments

  • yaybaseballyaybaseball Junior Member Registered Users 98 Posts
    K-D wrote: »
    Yogi Berra 10/10/4
    Reggie Jackson 10/12/7
    Jeff Bagwell 10/10/10
    Ernie Banks 10/7/5
    Kenny Lofton 11/5/12
    Jason Giambi 11/12/3
    Ozzie Smith 9/4/12
    Dave Winfield 10/12/7
    George Brett 11/11/6
    Johnny Damon 8/5/12
    Louis Gonzalez 10/10/5
    Harmon Killebrew 8/12/4
    Edgar Martinez 12/8/4
    Joe Morgan 10/7/12
    Ted Williams 11/12/3
    Wade Boggs 12/5/3
    Will Clark 10/9/5
    John Kruk 10/10/4
    Paul Oneill 10/10/7
    Fred Mcgriff 9/12/4

    Legend Pitchers

    Tom Seaver 11/12/12
    Orel Hershiser 10/11/12
    Nolan Ryan 12/7/12
    Roy Oswalt 8/12/11
    Gaylord Perry 9/11/11
    Phil Neikro 6/10/11
    Vida Blue 12/10/10
    Tommy John 8/12/10

    Thank you to all who helped get this together. Hope this helps

    looks like nolan ryan is the best pitcher? 12 arm and 12 stuff...
  • Gothams1883Gothams1883 New Member Registered Users 43 Posts
    Jason Giambi's a legend? Really? Do you power up with PED's? Haha! Might as well have Barry Bonds while their at it! He can be 13/12/1! Lol!
  • HCBCREATIONSHCBCREATIONS New Member Registered Users 9 Posts
    Edgar Martinez a career .312 hitter is a 12.
    Ted Williams a career .344 hitter is an 11.

    Giambi with 440 career homeruns is a 12.
    Banks with 512 career homeruns is a 7.
  • Tony167Tony167 Experienced Member Registered Users 392 Posts
    Lol no idea where they get their ratings from
  • yaybaseballyaybaseball Junior Member Registered Users 98 Posts
    PED bonds would be a 13/15/1
    young bonds should be a 12/11/10
  • Gothams1883Gothams1883 New Member Registered Users 43 Posts
    Do they come out in a specific order or is it random?

    Thanks!
  • K-DK-D Experienced Member Registered Users 378 Posts
    They come out in the order I actually posted them except the pitchers i posted. Got those from Jim Berry at the time so not sure and can't remember the order they came in. But the hitters are in order
  • Gothams1883Gothams1883 New Member Registered Users 43 Posts
    K-D wrote: »
    They come out in the order I actually posted them except the pitchers i posted. Got those from Jim Berry at the time so not sure and can't remember the order they came in. But the hitters are in order

    Thanks for clarifying! :)
  • K-DK-D Experienced Member Registered Users 378 Posts
    Your welcome.
  • Jim berryJim berry New Member Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Pitchers order was:
    Hershiser
    Neikro
    Perry
    Ryan
    Oswalt
    Blue
    John
    Seaver
  • tbattitbatti Experienced Member Registered Users 433 Posts
    They probably selected one year, their best year. It's not on career stats.
  • Gothams1883Gothams1883 New Member Registered Users 43 Posts
    So are the Legends gone forever?
  • K-DK-D Experienced Member Registered Users 378 Posts
    No actually had a buddy who still got some yesterday with the draft picks. So they are still available
  • Gothams1883Gothams1883 New Member Registered Users 43 Posts
    K-D wrote: »
    No actually had a buddy who still got some yesterday with the draft picks. So they are still available

    Cool, thanks! Although I should have tried to get more before the 8th ended! :(
  • K-DK-D Experienced Member Registered Users 378 Posts
    Lmao!! I hear you. Well at least they are still there to grab for now.
  • Tony167Tony167 Experienced Member Registered Users 392 Posts
    You may want to wait until Friday. Last weekend they had them available during fan rewards. See if they do it again before spending on the mystery box
  • Gothams1883Gothams1883 New Member Registered Users 43 Posts
    Tony167 wrote: »
    You may want to wait until Friday. Last weekend they had them available during fan rewards. See if they do it again before spending on the mystery box

    Good call! Thanks!
  • FirehombreFirehombre Experienced Member Registered Users 120 Posts
    I just wanna know what kinda weed the GLU are smoking to decide that Johnny Damon is a Legend, especially with a rating of 8-5-12. That's not even good enough to be a 4 1/2 star player. Just stupid
  • Gothams1883Gothams1883 New Member Registered Users 43 Posts
    Firehombre wrote: »
    I just wanna know what kinda weed the GLU are smoking to decide that Johnny Damon is a Legend, especially with a rating of 8-5-12. That's not even good enough to be a 4 1/2 star player. Just stupid

    Maybe he's there just in case you want a base stealing threat. Haha! ;)
  • ReplicantsReplicants Experienced Member Registered Users 105 Posts
    Where's Pete Rose? No respect! Lol
  • AstrosBaseballAstrosBaseball New Member Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Still have never gotten one of these in a mystery box
  • Angels 1961Angels 1961 Junior Member Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    would like to see Mariano Rivera as a legend closer
    Trevor
    Angels61
    :cool:
  • Angels 1961Angels 1961 Junior Member Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    Agreed with Pete Rose. And how about Jackie Robinson? Mickey Mantle? Babe Ruth? Ty Cobb? ......

    Yet Jason Giambi makes the list??? I took him out of my lineup just because.
    Trevor
    Angels61
    :cool:
Sign In or Register to comment.