New Prime SR player

Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
Looks like we have our first prime relief pitcher. Wade Davis R 10/10/10.

Comments

• Jim berryJim berry Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Thanks for the heads up. I just got him :)
  • Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Anyone available after him?
  • Tony167Tony167 Registered Users 392 Posts
    Nope no one!
  • Angels 1961Angels 1961 Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    spent $75000 gold on stupid mystery boxes. still don't have him. imagine if i paid cash for gold how angry i would be............just saying.
    Trevor
    Angels61
    :cool:
    could not get him
    Trevor
    Angels61
    could not get him 2
    Trevor
    Angels61
    could not get him 3
    Trevor
    Angels61
    could not get him 4
    Trevor
    Angels61
    could not get him 5

Sorry for the 5 meaningless posts. I needed 5 approved posts to be able to post freely so i put 5 posts in the same place to make it easier for Mike to find them. HUGE thanks to Mike_S for helping me out with this.
    Trevor
    Angels61
  • ReplicantsReplicants Registered Users 105 Posts
    That sucks, got him on 1st try. Not to rub it in. If you wanna hit against him hit me up,, DARK ANGELS.
    I'm waiting for a legend closer like Rivera
    Trevor
    Angels61
    I have him now. Finally. Yeah I'll have you a game, it's nice to play people who actually use there bullpen instead of energy bars
    Trevor
    Angels61
  • baseball_fanbaseball_fan Registered Users 45 Posts
    Hi, I am surprised why so much gold had to be spent on the mystery boxes. I got Wade Davis through Fan Rewards, quite painless.
    Hi, I am surprised why so much gold had to be spent on the mystery boxes. I got Wade Davis through Fan Rewards, quite painless.
    Thats how I ended up getting him. fan rewards wasnt ON while I was trying to get him with boxes. I just kept going figuring I would get him at some point, but didn't.
    Trevor
    Angels61
    Wonder if more relievers are coming up....
  • Tony167Tony167 Registered Users 392 Posts
    They have to be adding more. I can't see them putting out one reliever. I'd guess closer to Christmas. Or maybe sooner with the events being held off right now. An update could be coming
    Tony167 wrote: »
    They have to be adding more. I can't see them putting out one reliever. I'd guess closer to Christmas. Or maybe sooner with the events being held off right now. An update could be coming
    Perhaps updated player ratings?
    Trevor
    Angels61
  • K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    They already updated them after the year was over so won't be a new player rating update for this game since season is over but there will be a game update soon I'm sure after seeing the one they did in football last night
    Tony167 wrote: »

My guess is there will be no significant updates. They are probably working on the 2016 version for the spring. But I would not be surprised if they added a reliever or two.