Gold glitch!

FirehombreFirehombre Registered Users 120 Posts
Well, it was reported that the glitches have all been patched. Not true. I just tried the gold glitch in the weekend event and it still works. Figured as much.

Comments

• megamind4292megamind4292 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I was doing the Prime Event today and trying the glitch and it was only working part the time. I would get about 4 in a row and then it would make me start up a new game instead of pilling on what I had started. Maybe the glitch is kind of fixed or maybe I'm doing something wrong. I did get up to 27k today using it which is way more than I ever got before.
  • FirehombreFirehombre Registered Users 120 Posts
    That's the way it's always worked for me.
  • megamind4292megamind4292 Registered Users 3 Posts
    It would be nice if you could just keeping going with it and accumulate but it's still better than just doing the 5 at a time and then waiting, you never get anywhere that way.
  • NorCalRussNorCalRuss Registered Users 2 Posts
    Looks like a fix was implemented on collecting rewards in event. Was able to do it a few times on 1 level but not others. You can still do the win streak scam.
  • HCBCREATIONSHCBCREATIONS Registered Users 9 Posts
    Did you turn off Wi-Fi?
  • NorCalRussNorCalRuss Registered Users 2 Posts
    Yes, it's still not working on event today for me.
  • ReplicantsReplicants Registered Users 105 Posts
    It all still works.
  • Angels 1961Angels 1961 Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    Yup. All glitches are working
    Trevor
    Angels61
    :cool:
    Firehombre wrote: »
    That's the way it's always worked for me.
    Same here. I have to play every 4th game (which uses 1 energy) So I can get a 20 win streak without using gold, and without waiting. I can get as long of a streak as I like without gold if I wait between games, or spend $100 gold and can go up to 40 wins without waiting (think you only need 26 wins to hit 200K points)
    Trevor
    Angels61
  • K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    Well sure they won't work for long cause every time someone wants to talk about them here on GLU's forum where they can fix them and now since no Tuesday event for first time sure they are patching it or wouldn't be surprised
  • baseball_fanbaseball_fan Registered Users 45 Posts
    Not sure, if this is connected. But up until 2 days ago, under Compete - Events, there was always info about the upcoming events with the player available on winning the event, or under the Prime event.
    But for me now, it just says "No Prime events Scheduled AT This Time. Check Back soon".

Anybody else getting the same message.
  • K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    Yes everyone is getting same message. It's just funny to me some talk about something like this on the site that js ran by the company and monitored by the company but it is what it is. Won't hurt me known if they do fix it. Just saying
    I'm getting that message. The jig is up, lol. No worries. Anyone feel free to hit me up.. DARK ANGELS
    At least I deserve it. I've got 3 legend teams on 2014 and didn't discover the glitch till late in this game. I've spent hundreds of dollars over the years, as my girlfriend always reminds me of, lol. F it.
    K-D wrote: »
    Well sure they won't work for long cause every time someone wants to talk about them here on GLU's forum where they can fix them and now since no Tuesday event for first time sure they are patching it or wouldn't be surprised

There is a post on here explaining how to use the glitches in detail. The post hasn't been removed. The glitches haven't been fixed. Glu obviously doesn't care.
    Trevor
    Angels61
  • AstrosBaseballAstrosBaseball Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Same here. I have to play every 4th game (which uses 1 energy) So I can get a 20 win streak without using gold, and without waiting. I can get as long of a streak as I like without gold if I wait between games, or spend $100 gold and can go up to 40 wins without waiting (think you only need 26 wins to hit 200K points)

After you get to that 4th game and it brings up a new game, instead of the same game, just cancel the app again and go back in.. Will go back to the original game.
  • Rob veresRob veres Registered Users 2 Posts
    Help if anyone can please tell me the secret to free gold. I know the videos give some but I have. Even going crazy looking at YouTube and trying the surveys etc., nothing works and I wasted way to much time already. If anyone is willing to share with me let me know. I am know to this forum so I'm. It exactly sure how it all works.
  • Rob veresRob veres Registered Users 2 Posts
    Firehombre wrote: »
    Well, it was reported that the glitches have all been patched. Not true. I just tried the gold glitch in the weekend event and it still works. Figured as much.

***firehombre i tried to pm you but not sure how it works. I have seen on here that you know how te free gold works. It has been driving me crazy trying to figure it out. If you could, anyway you can share with how it all works. If you need my email or can pm me trough this let me know. Anything will help. I have tried all the video hacks and and cheats and nothing???
  • Angels '61Angels '61 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Rob veres wrote: »
    ***firehombre i tried to pm you but not sure how it works. I have seen on here that you know how te free gold works. It has been driving me crazy trying to figure it out. If you could, anyway you can share with how it all works. If you need my email or can pm me trough this let me know. Anything will help. I have tried all the video hacks and and cheats and nothing???

people are still playing this version???? holy ****. im assuming there are no prime events or fan rewards anymore. if that's the case, then you can't do the glitch anymore.
  • Angels '61Angels '61 Registered Users 3 Posts
    the glitch is posted in detail on this very forum. right here : http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?169363-The-Glitch
    but like I said, its useless now.
  • ShannonLedShannonLed Registered Users 1 Posts
    Как развлекаются в клубе современные девушки 1476197166_image_4062.jpg
    îòêðîâåííîå ôîòî ïîðíî áëîíäèíêà ñîñ¸ò õóè è æ¸ñòêî òðàõàåòñÿ, ïàðíè çàíèìàþòñÿ ñåêñîì ñ äåâóøêîé âî âëàãàëèùå îòêðîâåííûå ôîòî ïîðíî