Post your lineup and stats

AstrosBaseballAstrosBaseball Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
Curious what other peoples stats are for their lineup. Maybe find some players that aren't rated as high as otheres, but hit well.

Currently Legend status.

AVG OBP AB/HR
C- Yogi Berra(L) .347 .436 5.0
1B-Jeff Bagwell(L) .420 .494 3.3
2B-Daniel Murphy(P) .395 .450 4.4
3B-George Brett(L) .563 .589 2.7
SS-Ernie Banks(L) .297 .371 11.1
LF-Reggie Jackson(L).346 .389 5.9
CF-Ted Williams(L) .452 .509 5.0
RF-Dave Winfield(L) .398 .441 3.3
DH-Jason Giambi(L) .405 .485 4.1

Ryan Braun(P) was slashing it, his stats reset, but was around .420 and a homer every 4.5 at bats. Might end up bringing him back over Jackson.

George Brett is obviously on steroids.

starters

ERA K/9
Tom Seaver 1.75 17.3
Nolan Ryan 1.84 19.2
Orel Hershiser 0.76 14.7
Vida Blue 2.35 19.1
Roy Oswalt 1.78 11.2

Comments

• K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    AstrosBaseball.... I Have a question for you and I'm sure others will chime in once i ask this. How many games is that threw and also how many games is that with live players not auto playing?? Also are these games against some of the best in the game?I am at GOAT and I play way more live games then auto play games(or should I say even playing real games against weak weak teams) and I also play against a very good group of about 8-10 real real good players who can hit ball very well and all my legend ERA's are in 4' or even high 4's(even my primes were around this when I used them) and most hitters are in mid .350 as high as .398 maybe 2 hitters are close
    to .398) and this is through a serious good amount of total games(have 6,000 total played not saying all are live but I can honestly say way more then half are for sure but only about 450 with legends). Now if I was to play random games or bonus games and auto play or play(cause the teams it matches most with are very very weak compared to teams with all legend/prime) my bonus games and then yeah my hitters would be around that(cause anytime I do auto play a bonus game the runs scored is out the roof and runs against is little to none with same 16-21k's depending on pitchers just like prime event) and ERA's would be close as well but I'm just curious. Reason is ask is cause there is no way those era's would be close to that playing great players cause you can't control what they do and facing the top legend/prime guys against live players your averages would be slight lower. Closer to under .400 with maybe 1-2 just slightly above .400. Sorry I said 1 question that turned into several but just curious. You seem to be a serious force to be reckon with(I'm sure most who read this will say same Thing) ONLY IF you hit like that against any live team with top pitchers. Also nice stats.
  • ReplicantsReplicants Registered Users 105 Posts
    Agreed, my stats were like that when I played 100 bonus games in a row. Post your team name so we can bruise you up a little, hehe
  • Tony167Tony167 Registered Users 392 Posts
    Here's my stats , I think I have over 9000 games on this account.

Player AB Avg AB/HR
    Berra 2927 .374 5.0
    Giambi 3095 .405 4.9
    Murphy 3066 .394 4.5
    Brett 3008 .402 5.1
    Banks 2304 .344 13.7
    Jackson 3095 .399 4.6
    Williams 3176 .436 4.7
    Winfield 2835 .354 5.5
    Bagwell 1252 .358 5.3
    Martinez 1411 .414 6.6

Pitchers
    Player INNs W-L ERA
    Ryan 996 / 87-24 / 4.72
    Hershiser 1126 / 93-20 / 4.31
    Perry 97 / 6-3 / 6.96
    Seaver 955 / 80-16 / 4.37
    Blue 728 / 60-20 / 5.29
    That's around where I'm at Tony. Way more realistic. There's no way these pitchers aren't going to get beat up with these hitters power and good players.
  • westbury dragonswestbury dragons Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Replicants always wants to beat people up (:
  • IratherNOTIratherNOT Registered Users 10 Posts
    Well there is a reason. I played replicants aka Dark Angels in past and you will notice you can't ever see his playback meaning you go into game and tap on "prior inning" and it it shows you what batters have done up to the out they are on and if you leave game back to main menu and go back and tap "prior inning" it will show you what the next batter did as long as they are onto the next and with him you never see it and all of a sudden it's your turn so there is some tricky stuff he does and he will make sure he wins or game is out of reach if you have last at bat. Yeah he will lose some here and there with guys he plays over and over just to make it not so obvious but gotta watch out for him. Hahahahaha
    At this time, can you watch any other players at bats live ? Or did they stop it with the new update ?
  • IratherNOTIratherNOT Registered Users 10 Posts
    You can't watch them live but if you catch them while they are playing back you can see what each batters does by going in and out of "prior inning" button but ones who cheat you won't see their batters cause they do something with internet off and all of a sudden it will show they played back. Ones who don't cheat you can see as they are done hitting with each batter
    Dude, there is a team on this game that stole my 2014 team name Replicants. I'm Dark Angels. I've never played you before. Replicants is my forum name same as 2014 forum name. Don't confuse the two and lump me in with a Replicant of the true Replicant, lol. My team Dark Angels don't cheat and don't even know how. So hit me up if you wanna play for the FIRST time.
    And you Westbury, should have had my back knowing the fact that Replicants is not my team on here.
  • AstrosBaseballAstrosBaseball Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Yeah, definitely haven't played that great of teams. I still score a bunch of runs, even when I randomly get put against an opponent with a legend pitcher. Sounds like I should expect my pitcher ERAs to shoot up. I score a heck of a lot more runs when I play, than auto play.. So I'm not sure how autoplaying would pad the stats.

The point of the post was to hopefully find a player or two that might overperform, with lower ratings... I've played around with a few guys since, and Mauer is definitely the way to go at catcher. He's been on fire.

Any of you can start a game against me, "AstrosBaseball2015." I will likely lose, but welcome the competition.
    I have played Dark Angel and he is a legit player from what I get. Don't see anything suspicious with his playback and he seems like a cool dude so not sure where you get he does whatever you say he does. Not to cool blasting someone's name saying they are doing something when they aren't.
    I have been playing replicants for a while now. He's a cool dude, does not cheat
  • Tony167Tony167 Registered Users 392 Posts
    Astros - going on your original point of the post. Edgar Martinez is the only guy I've used different from your lu that's put up decent stats. The 12 hitting is nice. For pitching, Nierko can be tough on live players . Has bad games tho

And on the point of replicants. I've played him quite a bit on both tsb's. We go back and forth ,Always been good games, and never once had the slightest thought he was cheating.
    Tony167 wrote: »
    Astros - going on your original point of the post. Edgar Martinez is the only guy I've used different from your lu that's put up decent stats. The 12 hitting is nice. For pitching, Nierko can be tough on live players . Has bad games tho

Problem with Edgar, he only is a DH... I currently have Bagwell and Giambi, who are both hitting over 400.

SS is really the only position that I haven't found someone who is up to the standards of everyone else. Tulo and Banks are both only hitting around .310 for me.
    50A6A669-9942-4ACA-A9E3-542ECC674982_zpsabtdkhad.png

EF3E5994-BBB1-4DC8-882F-97E129E37CD1_zpstpe0nsln.png

Here is my low level account with very very few games played. Only a little more than 200.
    Now I will post my GOAT level teams stats so that you can see the difference AstrosBaseballl, in stats mainly pitching(cause I play most my games live against people I have been playing for a very long time and not against Bonus game teams or Random Matchups teams). When you actually get up there in games played with them and play against some of which I think is the best that I have came across in the game you will see your stats go down and pitching era's go up a pretty good amount. Gimme a sec I will download the pic so you can see AstrosBaseball.
    EFB33DB8-28D8-4147-8EAC-4F113FDB3705_zpsryki1jwv.png

55696A3C-22D8-4715-81AD-B5D8F3A98E67_zpscaxr5m1i.png

This is only only double the games like 400 plus with legends but you can see the difference when you play very tough competitors with the pitchers ERA's. There is a HUGE difference in the pitching stats and its of course cause of the guys I play and that I rarely play random games(meaning matching whoever the game matches me with) and I rarely auto play or play bonus games(mostly games against computer teams who have no pitching or hitting at all). So you can see the pitchers will get banged up very well and nothing you can do about it as we all know cause it's all based on how good the other person you play is.
  • Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Problem with Edgar, he only is a DH... I currently have Bagwell and Giambi, who are both hitting over 400.

SS is really the only position that I haven't found someone who is up to the standards of everyone else. Tulo and Banks are both only hitting around .310 for me.

I found prime Reyes does the best at that position. Despite being only a 9 hitter, being a switch hitter helps a lot. With hundreds of games under his belt he's hitting just shy of .350. And that's agains GOAT teams.
  • Angels 1961Angels 1961 Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    IratherNOT wrote: »
    You can't watch them live but if you catch them while they are playing back you can see what each batters does by going in and out of "prior inning" button but ones who cheat you won't see their batters cause they do something with internet off and all of a sudden it will show they played back. Ones who don't cheat you can see as they are done hitting with each batter

Autoplay perhaps?
    Trevor
    Angels61
    :cool:
    Replicants wrote: »
    Dude, there is a team on this game that stole my 2014 team name Replicants. I'm Dark Angels. I've never played you before. Replicants is my forum name same as 2014 forum name. Don't confuse the two and lump me in with a Replicant of the true Replicant, lol. My team Dark Angels don't cheat and don't even know how. So hit me up if you wanna play for the FIRST time.
    Ive played several games against Dark Angels, and haven't suspected cheating at any time.
    Trevor
    Angels61
    Curious what other peoples stats are for their lineup. Maybe find some players that aren't rated as high as otheres, but hit well.

Currently Legend status.

AVG OBP AB/HR

C- Yogi Berra(L) .347 .436 5.0
    1B-Jeff Bagwell(L) .420 .494 3.3
    2B-Daniel Murphy(P) .395 .450 4.4
    3B-George Brett(L) .563 .589 2.7
    SS-Ernie Banks(L) .297 .371 11.1
    LF-Reggie Jackson(L).346 .389 5.9
    CF-Ted Williams(L) .452 .509 5.0
    RF-Dave Winfield(L) .398 .441 3.3
    DH-Jason Giambi(L) .405 .485 4.1

Ryan Braun(P) was slashing it, his stats reset, but was around .420 and a homer every 4.5 at bats. Might end up bringing him back over Jackson.

George Brett is obviously on steroids.

starters

ERA K/9
    Tom Seaver 1.75 17.3
    Nolan Ryan 1.84 19.2
    Orel Hershiser 0.76 14.7
    Vida Blue 2.35 19.1
    Roy Oswalt 1.78 11.2

I dropped a lot of power and replaced it with speed because I find it more fun to play. I steal and go for the extra base a lot. So many teams use the CPU placed lineup of legends. I'm gonna start throwing some prime pitchers in my lineup as well since I know it gets tiring seeing the same 5 pitchers over and over, and to top it off, most people throw energy bars at their starter to avoid the bullpen. even more boring. At least let him get tired if your gonna leave him in for a complete game. Not really a true win when you have a legend pitcher in all 9 innings with no wear. Just my 2 cents.

I won't bother posting my stats since they are not accurate due to the 1000's of prime event wins against CPU teams.
    Trevor
    Angels61
    AstrosBaseball2015.... Keep playing the guys your playing or the ones who have matched you this weekend and you will see what I mean as your pitchers era's will go up A LOT!! Also anyone want some good games feel free to match me. Game name is PureGenius. Always up for some good competition and I don't care if lose or win just enjoy playing good people who like to have fun as well. Dark Angels is a great matchup as well very tough and fun to play against.
    Amused_79 wrote: »
    I found prime Reyes does the best at that position. Despite being only a 9 hitter, being a switch hitter helps a lot. With hundreds of games under his belt he's hitting just shy of .350. And that's agains GOAT teams.

Have you tried Ozzie Smith? Reyes is a 9/5/10. Ozzie is a 9/4/12 and also switch hits.
  • Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Have you tried Ozzie Smith? Reyes is a 9/5/10. Ozzie is a 9/4/12 and also switch hits.

Not a bad idea. I'll try him out. Losing 1 power and gaining 2 speed prob isn't a huge difference. Probably can't go wrong either way.
    Ozzy is tearing it up for me, stealing 3rd base. Can't lose.
    Replicants wrote: »
    Ozzy is tearing it up for me, stealing 3rd base. Can't lose.

same here.
    Trevor
    Angels61
  • TopekaTopeka Registered Users 7 Posts
    Topeka TreeBirds1. (R) Alcides Escobar SS2. (R) Mookie Betts CF
    3. (L) Mike Moustakas 3B
    4. (R) Salvador Perez C
    5. (S) Ben Zobrist 2B

6. (R) Austin Justin RF
    7. (L) Larry Morrison 1B
    8. (L) Jarrod Dyson LF