Nolan Ryan

ReplicantsReplicants Registered Users 105 Posts
Nolan is unpredictable like Kershaw,,, he can really stink the joint up. Gaylord Perry has the best ERA for me and then Seaver. Don't make me put in prime Dickey, lol

Comments

• Angels 1961Angels 1961 Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    Replicants wrote: »
    Nolan is unpredictable like Kershaw,,, he can really stink the joint up. Gaylord Perry has the best ERA for me and then Seaver. Don't make me put in prime Dickey, lol

Ive replaced all my starting legend pitchers with prime pitchers. doesnt matter who I play, they are "struggling" by the 2nd or 3rd inning and I'm into the bullpen. Possibly because everyone is used to them. I know I am getting bored of facing the same 5 pitchers almost EVERY single game. I even put a couple 4.5 star guys in the bullpen. Aaron Sanchez has the endurance to pitch 2 or 3 innings if my starter gets blown out early.
    Trevor
    Angels61
    :cool:
  • K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    Yeah it really doesn't matter who is pitching like Angels said or should I say it doesn't matter when some play guys who are great hitters cause same as mine. Doesn't matter who I put in they get crushed and doesn't matter even if they come out with others or better(whatever better is) cause they will get crushed as well. If other player knows how to hit all pitchers will get smashed no matter what. I know the guys I play its same way. They crush mine I crush theirs just depends who is having good game that game and who isn't. But yeah Ryan is up and down as all others are most the time.
    K-D wrote: »
    Yeah it really doesn't matter who is pitching like Angels said or should I say it doesn't matter when some play guys who are great hitters cause same as mine. Doesn't matter who I put in they get crushed and doesn't matter even if they come out with others or better(whatever better is) cause they will get crushed as well. If other player knows how to hit all pitchers will get smashed no matter what. I know the guys I play its same way. They crush mine I crush theirs just depends who is having good game that game and who isn't. But yeah Ryan is up and down as all others are most the time.

I'm already noticing a difference just from having new pitchers, not necessarily any better, just different.
    Trevor
    Angels61
  • ReplicantsReplicants Registered Users 105 Posts
    If I had him I would put in Morin as reliever. He's hard to hit,, hint, hint
    Replicants wrote: »
    If I had him I would put in Morin as reliever. He's hard to hit,, hint, hint

do you know Morin's numbers by chance? I have only collected everyone down to 4.5 stars so I dont have him. Right now I have all 4 of the 9/3/9 relievers. It seems that the lower number for "control" does better against human batters. A lower "arm" rating gives human batters too much time and they get pounded silly. Low "stuff" is just plain BAD. I think thats why Ryan is the best legend pitcher, hes got 12's where it matters, and the 7 for "control" makes him a little more unpredictable. I think thats why some guys get harder to hit as they tire/fade, because their control rating drops. Anyone else noticed this?
    Trevor
    Angels61
  • TopekaTopeka Registered Users 7 Posts
    I have meh pitcher but I can still compete. Other than that I have an boss bullpen. I finally got red of my LR I switch he out with Antonio B. who can pitch 2 inning.