Are there any events? I have been logging for 2 months every day and there isn't any

Can someone assist me please? I have been loggin everyday for 2 months and there isn't any event yet. I am level 110 and I play in iPad 2 mini.

Comments

• GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Can someone assist me please? I have been loggin everyday for 2 months and there isn't any event yet. I am level 110 and I play in iPad 2 mini.

There aren't any events for this game any longer.
  • sycamoremattsycamorematt Registered Users 1 Posts
    If it makes any difference I am with many of the other posts on here in regard to the abandonment of this game. I still enjoy it but I can see a time in the not so distant future where I will run out of rune stones and will no longer be able to keep evolving my items. I play regularly and keep watching the ads to get more gems to continue upgrades. You must still be making some money off of this game, maybe enough for a little support? Is there not a way to even rerun old events to keep admin to a minimum? Even working a little with us would go a long way to improving relations with your dedicated customers.

Thanks!
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    If it makes any difference I am with many of the other posts on here in regard to the abandonment of this game. I still enjoy it but I can see a time in the not so distant future where I will run out of rune stones and will no longer be able to keep evolving my items. I play regularly and keep watching the ads to get more gems to continue upgrades. You must still be making some money off of this game, maybe enough for a little support? Is there not a way to even rerun old events to keep admin to a minimum? Even working a little with us would go a long way to improving relations with your dedicated customers.

Thanks!

There is no longer a team that works on this game. Sorry. :/
  • Teagan3Teagan3 Registered Users 1 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    There is no longer a team that works on this game. Sorry. :/

Since there is no longer a team at Glu to update and maintain this game, perhaps you should remove the app from GooglePlay and Itunes. I'm deleting the game because really, what is the point? I had this game on my iphone and loved it. When I got a G3 I installed the game again to play. I feel like I've wasted my time and energy on a game that can't really be beat, has tons of glitches/bugs, has no new content, and won't be updated, probably never again. So thanks Glu for dropping the ball on a great game. I was considering buying gems to help move along my characters, but now I'm just glad I never wasted any money on this.

Please remove this game from the stores so no one else falls victim to your negligence.

Sincerely,

Disgruntled and Annoyed
  • aleealee Registered Users 29 Posts
    On Wednesday, March 26, 2015, the Dungeon Keeper event appeared on iOS. This was unexpected and welcome, because I got to play the nine dungeons, and spend some of the event tokens that I previously accumulated. (It looks like they're all there from the last time there was an event.)

Was this just a one-time thing, or will there be any more events in the future?
  • Hell-PoemerHell-Poemer Registered Users 4 Posts
    Omfg event
    Starting on Friday, I got a Lerona Bounty Hunt event. Anyone else?
  • TommyJRTommyJR Registered Users 1 Posts
    Can you restore any event? Because there is no more possible to get runic stones to upgrade items.
    Or maybe some way to get runic stones (buy for coins or glu credits)
    They brought back the weekly events a few months ago for the iOS version, but apparently not the Android version. You can get runes and runeshards from the mystery chests, either randomly, or as a bonus for buying some number of the chests, which cost 80 Glu gold / gemstones apiece.
    After several months of events on iOS, there was no Dungeon Keeper event on Tuesday and Wednesday.
    There also wasn't a Bounty Hunt event this past weekend.
  • garnth1garnth1 Registered Users 22 Posts
    y'all going to turn events back on or remove your game from the app store?