January 21, 2016 Update

GameTimeGameTime Registered Users 18 Posts
Tap baseball did an update this morning on 1-21-16 and now I can't get on the app...did the trouble shooting recommendations and nothing works. I play tap football as well and everything OK there.

Comments

• FirehombreFirehombre Registered Users 120 Posts
    GameTime wrote: »
    Tap baseball did an update this morning on 1-21-16 and now I can't get on the app...did the trouble shooting recommendations and nothing works. I play tap football as well and everything OK there.

I have been trying to log into the game all day with no luck at all. I hope something is done soon.
  • Tony167Tony167 Registered Users 392 Posts
    Firehombre wrote: »
    I have been trying to log into the game all day with no luck at all. I hope something is done soon.
    Same here, no luck at all still. Been trying all day
  • Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Mine seems to be working fine after update.
  • GameTimeGameTime Registered Users 18 Posts
    if Amused account is working fine after the update, not sure why some others are not. I got on the app before the update and after the update, can't get on. Is there a specific person we can send a private message to fix or we just basically out of luck.
    You on iOS? I know mine is still not working and I'm on an iPhone 6
    Tony167 wrote: »
    You on iOS? I know mine is still not working and I'm on an iPhone 6

I have an iPhone 6 also. Tried several different things and still nothing works.
    Here's what I think is going on with my conspiracy theory mentality. I think if you have a maxed out team, GLU came up with this update to effectively even the playing field and make you either quit playing or start over with a new team, which I can still do and spend tons of money. That's what I think is going on.
    Also using an Iphone 6...also not sure if I buy into that theory Fire...lol...seems the update has something to do with the device since we all are using Iphone 6..
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    I am on an iPad, and mine is working fine. I played last night after I read these posts, and had no problems. All is well today too. Who knows?
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    I am on an iPad, and mine is working fine. I played last night after I read these posts, and had no problems. All is well today too. Who knows?

I think I'll install the game on my wife's iPad and see if it works for me. Will let you guys know.
    Well kids, I tried to convince you of my conspiracy theory and I just took a big step proving it. I installed the game on an iPad and the game still crashed under my regular login. I went back to my iPhone and deleted the game and reinstalled it entered the game. It came up on the Learn To Play screen. I went to Settings and logged in with a low level account that I already had and it allowed me into the game. I logged out of that account and logged in to my maxed out account and what do you know, it crashed. The GLU people are not stupid. They solved the glitches by making other glitches that cause your game to crash if you max out or have a lot of gold. That way they have a bunch of people who are more willing to spend money to get better if they feel they aren't having to play against our great teams. We are **** outta luck boys.
  • Gothams1883Gothams1883 Registered Users 43 Posts
    Well, at least I'm not alone with this ****!
    I sent a notification on 1-22, so far no reply other than the automated reply...I hoping that is not true and it's a glitch in the update.
    I have 3 accounts, 2 maxed out teams and 1 team that I am building slowly. All 3 open up. I use either a iPhone 6s or an iPad Air 2. I was able to do the event this weekend with no problems. Wish I had an answer for you guys.
    Amused_79 wrote: »
    I have 3 accounts, 2 maxed out teams and 1 team that I am building slowly. All 3 open up. I use either a iPhone 6s or an iPad Air 2. I was able to do the event this weekend with no problems. Wish I had an answer for you guys.

Okay, so if you have two maxed out teams, then that narrows it down to gold. I know before if you used a glitch to get all the best players without spending gold, you got blocked from being able to show up on the leaderboards. I think this is just like that one. As soon as I can start building gold, I'll get 100,000 and go out and see if it crashes. If I get back in, I'll keep building 100,000 until it crashes. I'm sure it's GLU's doing and it on purpose.
    I have a maxed out team with just under 100k of gold....Tap Football max gold is 150K but wasn't sure what baseball's max. Me not able to get on the app occurred right after I did the update. I was able to get on just prior to the update so it has be something related to their cheat detection or just a glitch in the app. I must have sent 4 or 5 different messages with no response.
    All my accounts have me locked out of the leaderboard and all bonus games and prime event games are against playoff teams. It's been this way before and after update. But I'm still able to access my team. Prob not soon after Glu reads this. Lol
    Ok now as I checked one of my max accounts, it won't let me in. I can't even get in to switch it back to a different account. So I guess they are locking out players. Don't know why now. This game has run its course. In sure 2016 will be out this spring. Still though. I do have some money on those accounts I cannot access. That's not fair at all. Cmon Glu. Do the right thing.
    Amused_79 wrote: »
    Ok now as I checked one of my max accounts, it won't let me in. I can't even get in to switch it back to a different account. So I guess they are locking out players. Don't know why now. This game has run its course. In sure 2016 will be out this spring. Still though. I do have some money on those accounts I cannot access. That's not fair at all. Cmon Glu. Do the right thing.

Delete the app, then reinstall it. When you go back in it will come up to the Learn To Play screen. Then you can change accounts.
    Gotcha. I guess both my teams are DOA. Only the least of the 3 is still playable, but for how long. I don't know what will trigger me losing that team.
    Just play around with your newest team and see what happens. As soon as I can start building up gold reserves, I'll post my results.
    The only team I can get into is one with just the original set of primes. Any team I have the newer primes and legends is locked out . Which is kinda **** Bc I spent a ton of money originally on my account that's linked to my Facebook. And receipts to prove it
    Tony167 wrote: »
    The only team I can get into is one with just the original set of primes. Any team I have the newer primes and legends is locked out . Which is kinda **** Bc I spent a ton of money originally on my account that's linked to my Facebook. And receipts to prove it

Same here Tony. My original Firehombre account was built at great cost to me. I didn't start using the glitches until the newest primes like Arietta came out. I still think it has more to do with gold than maxed out lineups.
  • Angels 1961Angels 1961 Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    mine wasn't working, but is now.
    Trevor
    Angels61
    :cool:
    How did you manage that? Did you have a max team?
    I'm back in business boys - working now...but one problem still exist for me...I start games and they disappear, not all but about 50% of them, some against people I play all the time.
    yes. All legends, primes, 5 stars and 4.5 stars. 90K gold 600K cash

I didn't DO anything. It just started working
    Trevor
    Angels61
    GameTime wrote: »
    I'm back in business boys - working now...but one problem still exist for me...I start games and they disappear, not all but about 50% of them, some against people I play all the time.

Hit me up for a game @ Angels '61 and we'll see if we are able to complete it.
    Trevor
    Angels61
    I received an answer from glu regarding this. They said that the recent update triggered a problem with some of the new players such as will Clark and wade Davis and that the problem was fixed yesterday.
    Trevor
    Angels61
    Yep. All is right with the world. All accounts work. Glad it wasn't Glu taking away accounts. I did wonder why they would do that, given the 2015 version has pretty much run its course. Glad it was just a glitch.