Tsb2016

Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
When I opened TSB 2015 this morning, there was a special package code if I download TSB 2016. I went to the App Store, but nothing new was there. Anyone else had this happen to them?
:mad:iPad 4:mad:

Comments

• IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    Same here, just downloaded 2015 to get the code, havent played in months...
    Any thoughts on who will be on the cover?
  • Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    I'll say Bryce Harper.
  • Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    There is a video up on YouTube. Looks pretty similar. Looks like Kris Bryant is the cover player.
  • TJSwobodaTJSwoboda Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I see it in the iTunes store, but not Google Play. Question: Is Glu going to start saving account information on their side in this version? That will make the difference between me dropping $100 on the game right away, versus not playing at all.
    I just checked the is Apple App. Store, and TSB2016 is listed. However, when I opened it, TSB2016 is nowhere to be found. Both the older games are there, but nothing new. What's the deal?
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    I just checked the is Apple App. Store, and TSB2016 is listed. However, when I opened it, TSB2016 is nowhere to be found. Both the older games are there, but nothing new. What's the deal?

It is in the Canadian iTunes store...took a while to figure out for me but I have it. I can't find it in U.S. store at all, but supposedly some people have.
    And if you have the code from TSB15 it is worth a couple draft picks and 1500 gold
    Im liking 2016 a lot better. The club feature with club rewards is great
  • Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Im liking 2016 a lot better. The club feature with club rewards is great

What do you mean?
  • GameTimeGameTime Registered Users 18 Posts
    I asked Glu, through the TSB 2015 version, when will 2016 be out. Their response: "Unfortunately, we do not have an exact release date for the 2016 version in the United States. We usually post our update announcements on social media like Facebook and Twitter." Just FYI...based on their comment, it appears that other countries may have the new version but doesn't seem to make sense why Glu would be release the app to others and not to the US...
  • pj423pj423 Registered Users 95 Posts
    last year it was released the Wednesday before opening day. I would assume it will be by Friday at the latest to be out for opening day
    they probably do their testing away from us because there is not as many users in other countries
    hopefully this version you can actually play and build a team without autoplay and glitching to compete
    GameTime wrote: »
    I asked Glu, through the TSB 2015 version, when will 2016 be out. Their response: "Unfortunately, we do not have an exact release date for the 2016 version in the United States. We usually post our update announcements on social media like Facebook and Twitter." Just FYI...based on their comment, it appears that other countries may have the new version but doesn't seem to make sense why Glu would be release the app to others and not to the US...

Google how to get a canadian iTunes account without a credit card and then you can get it in the Canadian app store....Ive had it for a little over a week now...then challenge me IamWeToddDid
    For anyone who is interested, TSB 2016 is now available for Apple users.
    on Android also
    logged in with facebook then entered welcome code. got 10 #1 picks and 7500 gold
  • K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    Yes 2016 is sweet so far and some very nice additions. Come join our clubhouse if you would like and you play regularly no requirement to have to use gold. Clubhouse name is tsb 15 crew.
  • TopekaTopeka Registered Users 7 Posts
    When I put in the code I was kinda hope it was for uploading my 15 team. I just not interested if I don't have my 15 team