Options

Hello from Tap Sports!

redtrunkredtrunk Administrator, Moderators 150 Posts
Hey there and welcome to Tap Sports Baseball 2016! I'm redtrunk and I'll be moderating this forum. I work on the Tap Sports team (alongside Mike_S, who moderated the forums for previous Tap Sports games) and I'll be the lead point of contact on the forums for any issues or suggestions you might have about the game. I am not officially customer support - you can contact them in-app from the Settings menu. I can try to help with any problems, but my job here is more to make sure everything is running smoothly for users both in game and on the forums.

We hope you're enjoying the game so far!

Comments

• Options
    K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    Very nice to meet you redtrunk. I have dealt with Mike S a lot he is a great guy. Csn y'all please look into why some others can see club chat and others can't if you don't mind. Would be great help. Y'all have done a awesome job making 2016 the way y'all have makes the game so much interactive and fun to have friends in same clubhouse. So far it's awesome and loving it. Thanks
  • Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Same here. Quick question, Is there a way to send a private message to a club member, or are they all so everyone in the club can see?
  • Options
    JoshtasticJoshtastic Registered Users 42 Posts
    I agree with K-D on his point that this years TSB is is a great improvement over last years. I have yet to have a crash, the game plays smoothly, and the new features are awesome.

Have you guys considered lowering the $$$ amount required to play a Bonus Game? It requires $8,000 to play one TSB bonus game but only $1,000 to play one TSF bonus game.

Thanks,
    Josh
  • Options
    jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    Joshtastic wrote: »
    I agree with K-D on his point that this years TSB is is a great improvement over last years. I have yet to have a crash, the game plays smoothly, and the new features are awesome.

Have you guys considered lowering the $$$ amount required to play a Bonus Game? It requires $8,000 to play one TSB bonus game but only $1,000 to play one TSF bonus game.

Thanks,
    Josh

No. Never.
    We are going to let you spend more.

lol
  • Options
    ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    Any idea how long the lead time is for issues with customer support? Put in a ticket 4 days ago involving some purchases that did not get credited. Still waiting to hear back and get it resolved
  • Options
    K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    If you message Mike s or redtrunk in a private message they might be able to help a little faster or get you a time frame.
  • Options
    ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    Thank you K-D... mainly been using the forums on my iphone and didnt even know you could PM someone till I logged in on my laptop! Much appreciated!
  • Options
    geaux_tigersgeaux_tigers Registered Users 30 Posts
    Will a platinum pack purchase go towards fan rewards if done during one? Because you could get two good players for the 10k gold, but I also wouldn't be happy spending it and not getting the 4.5 star guy Id normally get if done through fan rewards.
  • Options
    smithcas87smithcas87 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    redtrunk sent you a PM, having a glitch with gold hopping from one of my accounts to the other. Please take a look, thanks.