How is AA2 putting up over 20 million club event points?

deerhunter716deerhunter716 Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
I have not even put up 2 million myself. A LOT of folks are wondering how can 1 player put up more event points than entire clubs combined? At this point he may be over 25 million all by himself...

Things that make you say hmmm...

Comments

• jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    It is possible that for a legit player to put up more than a million if he builds a great team and his team is in lower level division like invoice division.

However, if you think that he is cheating. You don't have to worry much about it.
    1. Glu will tag cheaters and put them in a different group. Cheaters can win prize today but will disappear tomorrow. The tagging policy has been there in TSB2015 for a long time.
    2. You can dismiss your club and start a new one if you think somebody is cheating. Doing this will let you play with other clubs which starts their competition at the same time line when you start a new club and join the competition. You will lose all your points which you earned in the previous club.
  • deerhunter716deerhunter716 Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Yes 1 million is easy BUT he is putting up the 15 or 20 million all by himself - not the whole club. Sorry if I was not clear.
  • GameTimeGameTime Registered Users 18 Posts
    Jemic, that explains the cheating but what about the 2nd place club (chin music) who was legitimately playing for the first place to get Cliff Lee. Many of Chin Music teammates have spent a lot of money (into the hundreds of dollars) this weekend to get Lee, but because of a couple of cheaters playing for Full Force the top prize will not be provided to paying customers. This is not good business and should be addressed by providing each member of Chin Music, Cliff Lee. As of this post Chin Music has currently scored 44,505,744 in points while Full Force has 51,497,304. It is my understanding that the bulk of Full Force scoring was done by 3 people. I wonder how much that would cost these 3 individuals to accumulate that many points. I hope Glu does the right thing by addressing the cheaters and taking care of their paying customer. The leader of Chin Music is XBIGBENX
  • Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Wow I guess I caught a break. We are #1 and have scored about 5 million points as a team. Glad we avoided some of the heavy hitters.
  • IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    I have not even put up 2 million myself. A LOT of folks are wondering how can 1 player put up more event points than entire clubs combined? At this point he may be over 25 million all by himself...

Things that make you say hmmm...

He only has 14 mil on mine at this point....14,567,470 to be exact
    He only has 14 mil on mine at this point....14,567,470 to be exact

On the individual event - yeah as that does not have all the accolades that the club event has :) For example a club mate has almost 4 million in his individual event and 7.4 million in the club event... Take that 14.5 million and ADD the accolades using the above as a ballpark and just imagine the numbers...

We were crunching numbers and based on all the bonuses using our #'s and extrapolating he is way over 20 million if not around 25 million...

Glu will do some digging and lay the hammer down!
  • Tony167Tony167 Registered Users 392 Posts
    Don't make assumptions just because someone has a lot of points they are cheating. I've ran a bunch of 28-35 game win streaks, with the 1.2 x point modifier. I have a ton of points. I have not been playing that much this weekend at all. So if I was to play constantly all weekend, I can't even imagine how many points I coulda scored .
    And I just looked. My total is about 6million points. If I played as much as I could I could easily have 20 million myself right now, but I just don't have the time for that .
  • IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    Tony167 wrote: »
    Don't make assumptions just because someone has a lot of points they are cheating. I've ran a bunch of 28-35 game win streaks, with the 1.2 x point modifier. I have a ton of points. I have not been playing that much this weekend at all. So if I was to play constantly all weekend, I can't even imagine how many points I coulda scored .

And in my club we have 1.4x modifier to go with 3x winstreak protection....so every winstreak takes 4 losses to get rid off...he may have the same....Im still not gonna catch Tony though
    And in my club we have 1.4x modifier to go with 3x winstreak protection....so every winstreak takes 4 losses to get rid off...he may have the same....Im still not gonna catch Tony though

They only had 1 win protection accolade so just imagine the gold still needed for 25 million club points. Glu has been notified and screenshots. Going to be a fun one.

In fact I challenge you to 1 vs. 1 him and check out his players. Then come share your thoughts :)
    We passed along the website that AA2 mentioned to glu. Reach out to me 1 vs. 1 if you want more info on just how bad it is...
  • FirehombreFirehombre Registered Users 120 Posts
    Tony167 wrote: »

Hey Tony, I have been sending you emails. What is your team name this go round, I forgot. I was wondering if you are playing on a club right now? If not, try GOATS. It's really only me and Timewastin right now, but we are gonna come in first at the end of this event and get Cliff Lee, which I really could use. Most of our points are by me and we could use the help.
  • pj423pj423 Registered Users 95 Posts
    hey tony167, you full of it. i played you a couple weeks ago and you had a team full of prime players. prince fielder i believe was batting 9th. now you have a team i outrank. so either you were cheating or you spend idiotic amounts of money on a phone game. so obviously you swapped the name with a backup team. spade a spade. you arent winning 30 in a row wuth the team under that name now
    pj423 wrote: »
    hey tony167, you full of it. i played you a couple weeks ago and you had a team full of prime players. prince fielder i believe was batting 9th. now you have a team i outrank. so either you were cheating or you spend idiotic amounts of money on a phone game. so obviously you swapped the name with a backup team. spade a spade. you arent winning 30 in a row wuth the team under that name now

I still have the same team. Just had so many people sending me random game requests I decided to change my in game name. So tony167 is now the team I just created on my iPad. And you can call me full of it all you want. My welcome package from tsb 15 to tsb 16 was 7500 gold , so you can just imagine how much money I do spend on this game. I spend idiotic amounts of money on a phone game.
  • pj423pj423 Registered Users 95 Posts
    my welcome was 7500 gold also. you have a 5 star or prime player batting ninth. that is not plausible unless you are using some kind of glitch OR you spent alot of cash. stop spreading false hope, not everyone is that naive clown
    Update - seems he either went to bed or stopped playing with all the heat on him. Our club made a coordinated 10 or so man push the last 1.5 hrs and won it!! Hope you slept well AA2 :)
  • ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    I show AA2 won the event on my leader board with just under 16 million. Don't know where the 20 or 25 million is coming from. Not defending anyone but I've been on different apps where people literally spend thousands of dollars a month. There is always going to be that group that outspends everyone to get the best and be the best.
  • ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    pj423 wrote: »
    my welcome was 7500 gold also. you have a 5 star or prime player batting ninth. that is not plausible unless you are using some kind of glitch OR you spent alot of cash. stop spreading false hope, not everyone is that naive clown

My welcome package was like 150 gold! Didn't play TSB 15 much though. Stuck with TSB 14. Have 45k Gold, 25#1 picks, 49First Round picks, 70 Franchise Coins! I need to be hooked up for that! Lol
    I show AA2 won the event on my leader board with just under 16 million. Don't know where the 20 or 25 million is coming from. Not defending anyone but I've been on different apps where people literally spend thousands of dollars a month. There is always going to be that group that outspends everyone to get the best and be the best.

You have to read back in the thread :) What you see does not take into account at all any of the "club event" accolades... Which provides score multipliers and a lot more points... You are looking at the individual event only and not the club event.

Just curious but can you list the top 4 in your individual event and their scores?
  • tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    How did you get so much gold as a welcome. I got 1500???????????