Join our clubhouse if you enjoy playing events

K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
Hey guys Tony167 ans I created a clubhouse name is Tsb 15 crew so feel free
To join if you would like. We like to have fun and don't pressure anyone on having to spend gold to be there. So far the game is pretty good and it seems the best part is they fixed all the glitches which is cool cause we can all make teams normal and have fun

Comments

• Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Hey K-D, I'm just getting rolling with 2016. Played 2014 & 2015 a ton. I'll look for your club. I'm a little confused how they work. When do you collect tier rewards? What's the role of an assistant? I joined a club and I am one of the highest point earner and I have not been made assistant? Anyway, after the day ends, I'll look for your club and join. Thanks in advance for your answers.
  • K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    Send me a game match name is PureGenius I will invite you or give me your game name and if you go to club menu then tap event you will see where you can collect your rewards. They made the pts insane high for individual rewards for tiers think it's 50k or 500k can't remember for first tier and so on its insane for top prize tier. But we promote to assistant in think it's the highest without replacing leader so your more than welcome to join. No reason not all members can't all be promoted to same rank besides leader of course. Not sure what role of assistant is yet don't see what all you can do but I know you can invite others with that not sure if you can't without it.
  • Bulldog55DBulldog55D Registered Users 13 Posts
    Could not find your club is it full? My nickname is Bulldog55D if anyone wants a game.
  • Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    K-D, I sent you a pm.
  • ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    I'll join if you still have a little room... Played 2015 a little bit, but ending up sticking with the 2014 version. Looks like they are gonna stop supporting 2014.. (No event this past weekend). So I downloaded and building a new team on 2016. So far so good! Hate to dump 2014, but I've made my mark! 11k wins. Beating legends countless times over!
  • FirehombreFirehombre Registered Users 120 Posts
    Please send me an invitation. You'll recognize my game name and Tony and I played a lot of games together. Looking forward to the invite.
  • IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    We are coming for that number 1 spot next week JediTony and PureGenius....Just in a different grouping this week

And Genius...did you deliberately misspell your screen name in the game?
  • tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    Can you only be in 1 club?
  • $Murderers Row$$Murderers Row$ Registered Users 50 Posts
    Hey Pure. PTownDestroyer from TSF. Good to see you and Tony back in. Will send game.
  • deerhunter716deerhunter716 Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    We are coming for that number 1 spot next week JediTony and PureGenius....Just in a different grouping this week

And Genius...did you deliberately misspell your screen name in the game?

Too bad we won the #1 spot with an all out push at the last hour :) AA2 was left holding peanuts for 2nd!!
  • K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    We aren't even with them guys Deerhunter. Once we saw the stuff here about what was going on we didn't want any part of it so we left. Had to do what's right.
  • Blazed42oBlazed42o Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Are you still looking for a few club members? I'm an active player just trying to get to an active team, always do team events, let me know
    K-D wrote: »
    Hey guys Tony167 ans I created a clubhouse name is Tsb 15 crew so feel free
    To join if you would like. We like to have fun and don't pressure anyone on having to spend gold to be there. So far the game is pretty good and it seems the best part is they fixed all the glitches which is cool cause we can all make teams normal and have fun

PM sent...
  • TatumswTatumsw Registered Users 3 Posts
    Same here. Very active. About to significantly upgrade my team. Thanks

Hititandquitit is the name.
  • JoshtasticJoshtastic Registered Users 42 Posts
    Just spent quite a bit to upgrade my 4* team. If you have any openings please consider CHIPPER10JONES for a invite. Thanks
  • IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    KD, invite please
  • nexxus6nexxus6 Banned Users 108 Posts
    KD, invite please

Invite fridaythe13th, what's up tbatti and others ?
    nexxus6 wrote: »
    Invite fridaythe13th, what's up tbatti and others ?

Go to the new forum for posts bud