Options

Investments

jeremyp1006jeremyp1006 Registered Users 30 Posts
Has anyone purchased the new gold stadium investment? Is it actually worth the free gold and what does it cost to upgrade from level to level? Do you have to use real money to upgrade every level?

Any chance the Devs give out stadiums as rewards for club events?

Comments

• Options
    southpaw533southpaw533 Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    I haven't tried it yet but there is something wrong with "free" gold for $9.99, right? Last time I checked $9.99 isn't free. Stay greedy GLU
  • Options
    geaux_tigersgeaux_tigers Registered Users 30 Posts
    You have to spend gold to upgrade to a higher gold per day level. 4000 to go from level one to level two. Seems like if you play every day it will pay for itself in the long run even if you don't level up.
  • Options
    deerhunter716deerhunter716 Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Total rip off unfortunately... The gold you spend during fan rewards does NOT count towards leveling your stadium up... So you would need to be buying and spending a LOT of gold to level it up.
  • Options
    geaux_tigersgeaux_tigers Registered Users 30 Posts
    That's complete BS then
  • Options
    jeremyp1006jeremyp1006 Registered Users 30 Posts
    I did not see the little disclaimer under the Stadium info screen that says in red "Stadium Leveling disabled during fan rewards and also excludes gold spent on leagues and tournaments"
  • Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    Not complete BS, normally you can buy 880 gold for $9.95. This is the same price and you get 400 gold at the start. So after 80 days you break even. If you plan on playing for longer than 3 months its not a terrible deal. That being said leveling up doesn't seem to make much sense.