Options

Team Upgrades?

AntwoinneAntwoinne Registered Users 24 Posts
I started upgrading everything evenly when I first started, but figured that might be a waste of money. What would you prioritize when it comes to upgrades? My current breakdown is this:

Current Rank: Amateur

Offense:
Hitting - 7
Base Coach - 4
Trainer - 6

Defense:
Pitching Coach - 5
Pitch Calling - 5
Catcher Arm - 3
Infield Hands - 5
Outfield Hands - 5
Outfield Arms - 4

Comments

• Options
    K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    I always work pitching and hitting first but I get the hands on both to atleast 10 then max out pitching and hitting. I always leave arms for last. Just my way of doing it so not saying it's the best way
  • Options
    pj423pj423 Registered Users 95 Posts
    hitting, trainer, pitching, pitch calling are the most important imo, i upgrade those first and use leftover cash to upgrade the other ones
  • Options
    Oakland RivercatsOakland Rivercats Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    I focus on what makes the game more fun. I hate losing, but i hate not hitting worse. So its hitting, running, training, pitching, defence, arms. Eventually i'll get them all good. But until then, i like hits and steals and hits and runs.
  • Options
    AntwoinneAntwoinne Registered Users 24 Posts
    Never thanked you fellas, but the input is appreciated!
  • Options
    southpaw533southpaw533 Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    I say offense 1st, especially hitting. You earn daily/weekly gold based on hits and runs, wins will follow. Outslug then and you'll be further ahead than out pitching them in this game
  • Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    I say offense 1st, especially hitting. You earn daily/weekly gold based on hits and runs, wins will follow. Outslug then and you'll be further ahead than out pitching them in this game

Thats the Oriole way!!