Options

suggestion for clubs

caneyebuscaneyebus Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
It would be helpful if there was a join date in the club members info. Also it would be more helpful if the last active stat tracked when the last time the member took part in the club events instead of logging into the game. This would help thin out the people who do not contribute to the club.

Comments

• Options
    Do the glu devs ever read these forums or is it totally useless to make suggestions for them here?
  • Options
    redtrunkredtrunk Administrator, Moderators 150 Posts
    I love both of those suggestions! Thanks for posting. I'll pass these ideas along to the dev team, we might be able to get them into a later update :)
  • Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    How bout a way for club leaders (in the same grouping) to chat with each other
  • Options
    yes! that would be great too!
  • Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Also to be trade club members. But there would be a negotiation fee that you guys (Glu) would get. It's not guarenteed to work, but keep trying. :) sorry, bitter that my Reyes trade still has not gone through. Time and gold overspent.
  • Options
    i did the trade one time and got lucky and went through with no gold spent or renegotiations. but after hearing all the headaches others have had it just doesnt seem worth it.