Options

Kershaw trade negotiations getting insane...

Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
I'm not the only one that is having this problem. A few players plus myself, had the players to trade for Kershaw days ago. Most of us have waited the 13 hours, others have spent 2k in gold. Not one of these trades have gone through. I've traded for Harvey and Arrieta and they passed after 7 or so attempts. I have people at the 20 mark and no success. We have spent the gold or time to get the 3 players needed for a trade. Does it really have to be this difficult to finalize a trade? A week is left. I've waited a week. Nothing yet. Red trunk can you ease the amount of times for the trade to occur. It's sort of defeating the purpose of earning the players for the trade if you have to burn so much more time and gold for something that may never happen. Look forward to ur response. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    Bluejays08Bluejays08 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same with me this is very frustrating and i dont get it. It outlibes who you need to get to make a deal and yet when you present those players deal does not go through i have already wasted over 1000 gold and have let clock run out a bunch times and still don't have him. Because of this experience this will probably be my last experience with the trade block.
  • Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    Trades are a big rip off...You can try but I wouldnt spend any $$$ or gold...
  • Options
    2015Seahawks2015Seahawks Registered Users 36 Posts
    I finally got Kershaw to go through on line the 15th time.
  • Options
    JoshtasticJoshtastic Registered Users 42 Posts
    It will take Glu making adjustments to the Trade feature before I ever use it again. I attempted it several times for Matt Harvey the other week and it was: unsuccessful, waste of my time, waste of my resources, and handicapped my efforts to help my club in the weekly events due to the little amount of resources I had left. Ridiculous.....
  • Options
    CaliAngelsCaliAngels Registered Users 72 Posts
    It took me 13 try's to get Reyes and $3,500 gold. Happy it finally got done but this was a bit excessive.
  • Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    Could be worse! When My Kershaw trade didn't go through for the 3rd time, it expired and I actually lost Zimmerman, Colon and Leake from my roster. After a week and a half of pestering the Glu customer care they finally gave me Kershaw, but my team royaly sucked for that time frame cuz I had no pitching staff.
  • Options
    tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    So if you have the players and the deal doesn't go through you lose the players regardless?