Options

Stadium upgrade?

Has anyone done this? what are the amounts of gold to level up beyond level 2 or 3?

Comments

• Options
    jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    I heard that each level requires nearly twice amount of gold of previous level.
    The highest level seems to require million amount of gold.
  • Options
    ExposForeverExposForever Registered Users 6 Posts
    Can someone confirm? Because I could easily burn through most of the levels. Why would it jump to a million gold though?
  • Options
    JAQAttackJAQAttack Registered Users 14 Posts
    4,000 gold spent to get to level 2 stadium which gives you 16 gold per day
    ** gold spent during fan rewards or on league/tourney entry fees do NOT count toward stadium upgrade
    JAQ
  • Options
    ExposForeverExposForever Registered Users 6 Posts
    Thank you! That helps me make my mind up. 16 gold a day for 4000 seems not that great a deal. I guess the other levels are just as ridiculous?
  • Options
    timflannery1timflannery1 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Yeah, doubtful you'll recoup your investment unless you play for a LONG time. The way I see it, if you're spending gold in other realms it doesn't hurt to get some back but it's not worth trying to upgrade for the sake of upgrading it.

My stadium is currently level 3, and it costs 20,000 to upgrade to level 4. So it looks like the tree is:

Lvl 1: Purchase
    Lvl 2: 4000
    Lvl 3: 8000
    Lvl 4: 20,000
  • Options
    SurfinZapdosSurfinZapdos Registered Users 152 Posts
    Thank you! That helps me make my mind up. 16 gold a day for 4000 seems not that great a deal. I guess the other levels are just as ridiculous?
    Yep next level is 8000 gold, for 26 a day. So if you continuously double the amount per level as it seems to be you would eventually need like 1mil gold for lvl 10.... It's outrageous. Especially that it does not count gold spent during the fan rewards.
  • Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Yea that's the tough choice. It's too bad gold spent during fan rewards does not count.