Options

Multi Draft or #1 Draft picks???

woohdog57woohdog57 Registered Users 45 Posts
I was wondering if I should buy the Multi Draft picks or just buy 5 #1's with my 1500 gold. I've done the multi draft twice before and pretty much got nothing out of it. Any advice?

Comments

• Options
    eligoesbigeligoesbig Registered Users 13 Posts
    woohdog57 wrote: »
    I was wondering if I should buy the Multi Draft picks or just buy 5 #1's with my 1500 gold. I've done the multi draft twice before and pretty much got nothing out of it. Any advice?

Wait for the draft picks to go on sale and buy #1 draft picks then. Also, once a week there seems to be a period of time where draft picks sales and fan rewards overlap so that is the best time to spend gold.
  • Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    I agree with eligoesbig. I will say though, I did have success on the multi draft. Depends what tier you are. At a certain point you are guarenteed a 4 and a half star or better. Got a couple 5 stars that way. Seemed like slightly better odds then spinning the wheel.
  • Options
    When is the period of time when it overlaps?
  • Options
    K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    It's very random woohdog. You will see when it does it as long as you play daily but there isn't s certain day or time they do it.
  • Options
    Thanks. I'll keep an eye out. But how will I know about the fan rewards? What am I looking for and where do I find it?
  • Options
    You will see fan rewards on the screen in GAMES not far from top. They normally always run them over weekend and you will notice when draft picks are on sale in the store screen can miss it
  • Options
    I see the rewards but I'm not quite understanding the overlap you speak of. Won't I be spending less gold when they are on sale so wouldn't it take longer to accumulate more progress rewards?
  • Options
    pj423pj423 Registered Users 95 Posts
    overlap of sales on draft picks and fan rewards
  • Options
    pj423pj423 Registered Users 95 Posts
    it only takes a second to buy a draft pick, buy as many as it takes to get the reward your shooting for
  • Options
    CaliAngelsCaliAngels Registered Users 72 Posts
    The sales overlap on the last day of the main event. As far as the multi-pick for 1.5k, I've never pulled a 5 star player. I'd wait til the #1 picks are on sale for $225 vs $300.
  • Options
    jenksjenks Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Don't buy these, spend your money on upgrades
  • Options
    Picks are on sale now if your wondering when they go on sale