Club problem!

FirehombreFirehombre Registered Users 120 Posts
Can someone, maybe the moderator, tell me why I can join a club but every point I earn does not get added to the club's total. Plus, I look in the Participation tab and it shows only me and no one else. If you have the answer I would love to know what to do. Thanks

Comments

• jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    Firehombre wrote: »
    Can someone, maybe the moderator, tell me why I can join a club but every point I earn does not get added to the club's total. Plus, I look in the Participation tab and it shows only me and no one else. If you have the answer I would love to know what to do. Thanks

Your team is possibly FLAGGED.

I suggest you to PM moderator here about your problem. GLU's customer service still behaves as what they do in year 2014. No improvement has been done for this part for last two years.
  • CheesemanCheeseman Registered Users 174 Posts
    That's exactly what has happened. You have been flagged.
  • IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    Your in jail Fireman.....glad im not playing you in the 2k leagues anymore...start another team, itll take weeks
  • FirehombreFirehombre Registered Users 120 Posts
    Your in jail Fireman.....glad im not playing you in the 2k leagues anymore...start another team, itll take weeks

I'm not about to start another team. I spent tons of money last year and was spending a tidy sum this year also. Maybe it was because of all the gold I was getting from killing it in the leagues.
    I'm not about to start another team. I spent tons of money last year and was spending a tidy sum this year also. Maybe it was because of all the gold I was getting from killing it in the leagues.

Killing it? thats a little strong...
    Mostly in the silver leagues. I was doing well, but then some started complaining, so I moved up several levels.
  • deerhunter716deerhunter716 Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    I always run into you guys in the gold leagues....
    And I've won exactly 1 gold league in all that I've played. I do reasonably well in silver. And so far Deerslayer, I have won 7 and lost 9 against you. I'm not doing as well as some think I am.
  • deerhunter716deerhunter716 Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    i hear ya buddy. hope they get that **** straight for you asap!! would think glu would like investigate before they just freeze you immediately like that...
    i hear ya buddy. hope they get that **** straight for you asap!! would think glu would like investigate before they just freeze you immediately like that...

Well, there is hope after all. My info was sent in and I'm back in the game.
    Well, there is hope after all. My info was sent in and I'm back in the game.

Good, stuff...you change your username? I have a guess, is it the name of a haircut?
  • JAQAttackJAQAttack Registered Users 14 Posts
    How do u know if ur in a silver or gold or other league?
  • Terryj1125Terryj1125 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Mines like that too started right after updated and no response from glu
  • Terryj1125Terryj1125 Registered Users 7 Posts

How did you end up getting it fixed
  • RaiderkitRaiderkit Registered Users 25 Posts
    That's ridiculous, fire hombre I have played you many times in leagues and I am now been locked up for three weeks. I even started a whole new team and guess what it got locked up today this is BS . I've gotten absolutely no help from anyone in particularl redtrunk