Attn redtrunk

FirehombreFirehombre Registered Users 120 Posts
As I understand it, someone using decided to report a number of people who he felt was cheating, and those teams got flagged. If that is what happened to me, I'd like an answer as to why after I've spent the last two years spending money on this game and this happens.
Prev1

Comments

• K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    I agree firehombre. I am waiting for answers as usual too. It seems GLU is gonna have a serious issue on hand and more things to worry about once I submit all my purchase of gold to someone they won't want me to and it will end up costing them more then it will me. There is a guy going by name of jeditony167 who is throwing names out like crazy and is not realizing it's only gonna get GLU in trouble in long run to take out money then think they can flag a account. I'm with you been spending like last 2 yrs on this game and makes me wonder why I support GLU when they do things like this.
  • pj423pj423 Registered Users 95 Posts
    jeditony or tony167, or whatever his name is now, is a cheater himself. he had a team full of prime players when the game was only out for about a week.
    his #9 hitter was prince fielder in early april
    hes probably just mad that he got caught cheating
    Iamwetoddid.... He want to clear
    Something up cause think you read my pm wrong. The guy going by jeditony167 is NOT the Tony167 or Jeditony we all know. The uh made up that name and now everyone is thinking it's the usual Tony we all know.
  • deerhunter716deerhunter716 Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    K-D wrote: »
    Iamwetoddid.... He want to clear
    Something up cause think you read my pm wrong. The it going by jeditony167 is NOT the Tony167 or Jeditony we all know. The uh made up that name and now everyone is thinking it's the usual Tony we all know.

I can confirm this as well.
  • FirehombreFirehombre Registered Users 120 Posts
    I can confirm this as well.

And I as well.
    pj423 wrote: »
    hes probably just mad that he got caught cheating

Pj lets get one thing straight. Tony isn't a cheater. Don't be mad you can't spend the $$ he can to obtain the players he can. Funny how the most retarded people who just assume cause one has best players in the game they are automatically cheaters when in reality you just a sore a$$ loser cause you can't afford to blow $$ the way others can.
  • 2weighlift2weighlift Registered Users 66 Posts
    attn: pj423, this is the 2nd time you have called my friend Tony a cheater - back off !!
    2weighlift wrote: »
    attn: pj423/iamwetoddid, this is the 2nd time you have called my friend Tony a cheater - back off !!

Is PJ actually iamwetoddid?

If so iamwetoddid has just as stacked a team as Tony and everyone else...
    I don't think it's the same person
    K-D wrote: »
    Pj lets get one thing straight. Tony isn't a cheater. Don't be mad you can't spend the $$ he can to obtain the players he can. Funny how the most retarded people who just assume cause one has best players in the game they are automatically cheaters when in reality you just a sore a$$ loser cause you can't afford to blow $$ the way others can.
    if he spends that much money on a phone game, he is an idiot and glu is laughing all the way to the bank
    attn: pj423, this is the 2nd time you have called my friend Tony a cheater - back off !!
    oohh im ascared now
    Pj423, Yo momma is so fat, I took a picture of her last Christmas and it's still printing.
    Pj423, Yo momma is so fat, I took a picture of her last Christmas and it's still printing.

way to act like a 7 year old, its pretty funny that tony doesnt ever post to defend himself, because hes a cheater
    Why would he waste his time with garbage, garbage ?
    you are very eloquent
  • IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    Is PJ actually iamwetoddid?

If so iamwetoddid has just as stacked a team as Tony and everyone else...

Not the same person...got mad respect for Tony, KD (the genius)...deerhunter, I remember you calling out AA2 on here earlier I believe, but ive seen you enough in the 2k leagues to have respect
    Not the same person...got mad respect for Tony, KD (the genius)...deerhunter, I remember you calling out AA2 on here earlier I believe, but ive seen you enough in the 2k leagues to have respect

Yeah did not think it was you either. Stay out of my gold leagues lol I would like an easy one once in a while haha
    Yeah did not think it was you either. Stay out of my gold leagues lol I would like an easy one once in a while haha

Ill be done with them til the weekend, allthough I havent seen you there in a bit, unless u changed your name
    Ill be done with them til the weekend, allthough I havent seen you there in a bit, unless u changed your name

highandtight1 - more of a baseball theme. you beat me earlier :(
  • caneyebuscaneyebus Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    please don't get this tony fellow mixed up with my guy TenderTony! I have worked hard to get to where I am!
    highandtight1 - more of a baseball theme. you beat me earlier :(

I thought that was what FireHombre changed his name to...but I didnt know u changed yours
  • CaliAngelsCaliAngels Registered Users 72 Posts
    Iamwetodddid is throwing all these stones but he's the one with the completely maxed out team. Haha
    throwing stones?? Definitely not the only one with a good team
  • RaiderkitRaiderkit Registered Users 25 Posts
    I'm with you too here is my conversation with redtrunk who seems to be worthless

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderkit
    Guys it has been several weeks with no resolution on my Raiderkit team, and know I started a new team named raidaanation and it appears to be in jail, why? I've done nothing but play a ton of league games and win them. You all made league games a Monday event and when I play a bunch of them and win you put my teams in jail !!! This is ridiculous, please resolve this matter asap. As I'm sure you can probably tell by the tone of this email I am getting very frustrated with glu and tap sports in general.
    Tap Sports Baseball 2016 has a cheater detection system that we are always working to improve. Though I cannot be certain of it, you may have been flagged by this system for one of a number of reasons, including exploiting the game in any way it was not intended to be played. I do not have any personal control over this system, or the users that are marked (or not marked) by this system. So to address your question directly, I do not know why you may have been marked. You can contact customer support if you believe you have been flagged in error. Thank you for your understanding.
    -redtrunk
    why is it mr. Redtrunk when Mike_s was the moderator he could have the situation handled in a couple of days but you don't seem to be able to do anything? This is completely ridiculous 1) if I was a cheater why would I fight so hard to get my teams back to the regular rotation 2) you made all these changes to game to stop the cheating but yet think somehow I found a way around it? 3) all you or they would have to do is look at my activity yesterday(Monday) to see that I played a lot of league games( which is what I do almost exclusively ) and won most of them. 4)why do you/they have an event in which the objective is to win the most league games and then punish the individual and club that wins it?that is totally ridiculous !!! It is a simple solution if someone would actually look into it. I DID NOT CHEAT AND DO NOT CHEAT. I just play a lot and win a lot. Please sir if you cannot take care of this please find the right guy who can. Or forward this to Mike_S who I have complete faith that he can... He may remember me from the last version where he was able to handle this in a timely manner. Again I do not cheat and would appreciate this being handled very quickly.... For both of my teams.thank you sir I look forward to your complete cooperation
    Raiderkit I got same response from Redtrunk and your right Mike S handled everything last year quick and easy and now for some reason this guy just assumes it's cheating when if it was things would have never neen fixed last year but they were cause they knew we weren't cheating. GLU needs to find a right way to resolve this ASAP or they will have bigger issues to deal with that will cost then way more in long run. OBVIOULY THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH THIER SYSTEM CASUE THERE IS NO WAY ALL THESE LOYAL CUSTOMERS HAVE SAME ISSUE AND YET THEY THINK ITS OUR FAULT NOT THEIRS.
  • CaliAngelsCaliAngels Registered Users 72 Posts
    I just played your team in the last event and a gold league and your team was all prime from top to bottom guy.
    CaliAngels wrote: »
    I just played your team in the last event and a gold league and your team was all prime from top to bottom guy.

he needs more gold, eve though he cant get anything with it
    CaliAngels wrote: »

Yeah my team is good....it helps when you havent had to work in a month so you have lots and lots of time to play (which then sucks because then your account gets flagged)...I never denied my team was good...just said that there are a lot of people who put in a lot of work that have teams just as good or better

What stones have I been throwing is what Im curious about...Thats what you called me out on so I would like an explanation, I think that is the least you could do instead of avoiding that part of your statement
    pj423 wrote: »
    he needs more gold, eve though he cant get anything with it

Or I was helping my club, because I am a team player and not a lone wolf because of my behavior on here (referring to you) Funny how you never put your team name on here, whereas the vast majority of us have and have nothing to hide...guessing you do?