Options

TEAM ERASED! Please help!

joycetertagjoycetertag Registered Users 8 Posts
When I started playing Tap Sports Baseball 2016 I immediately linked the game to my google account/email address. I have logged into the game multiple times without a problem, my team, stats and etc would load up no problem.

Yesterday when I logged in to the game and logged in nothing loaded. The app looks as if I have never played it. However, all of my stats and achievements still appear when I click on the ribbon button on the Settings page.

How do I get my team to load? Is there another step I need to take with the new release?

Comments

• Options
    -JRod-JRod Registered Users 22 Posts
    Having the same problem. I did a reinstall because the game kept freezing and now I can't get my account back. Whenever I try to sign in with my google+, I get an error message. Did you manage to fix your issue yet? I'm waiting on customer support to respond.
  • Options
    I have not been able to fix my issue yet. I submitted a ticket a couple days ago and have not heard back. This is very frustrating!:mad:
  • Options
    redtrunkredtrunk Administrator, Moderators 150 Posts
    -JRod wrote: »
    Having the same problem. I did a reinstall because the game kept freezing and now I can't get my account back. Whenever I try to sign in with my google+, I get an error message. Did you manage to fix your issue yet? I'm waiting on customer support to respond.

Specifically which error message are you getting?
  • Options
    Mine says:

Error!

Login failed, please try again!
  • Options
    Reapercrew9684Reapercrew9684 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Been having the same problem with google account. Over a week and no response from glu. No surprise there though. Terrible game
  • Options
    Reapercrew9684Reapercrew9684 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Yes im having the same log in problems
  • Options
    I have no problem logging in to Google Games on both Tap Sports Football and Tap Sports Baseball 2015 and my team loads no problem. When I log in on Tap Sports Baseball 2016 only my achievements appear to load. The rest of the game looks as if I have never played. This just started about 2 weeks ago. Previously I was able to log in and out without a problem.
  • Options
    caneyebuscaneyebus Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    I have no problem logging in to Google Games on both Tap Sports Football and Tap Sports Baseball 2015 and my team loads no problem. When I log in on Tap Sports Baseball 2016 only my achievements appear to load. The rest of the game looks as if I have never played. This just started about 2 weeks ago. Previously I was able to log in and out without a problem.

same here, achievements from google play show up but nothing else. I can also log into all my other tap sports games with my google account just fine.
  • Options
    redtruck - any input here on what may be the issue?
  • Options
    southpaw533southpaw533 Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Good luck with that, redtruck has not been able to help out anyone I know. We need Mike_S