Options

Stop complaining

SurfinZapdosSurfinZapdos Registered Users 152 Posts
Hey ****ers! You all need to man up and quit *****ing about cheaters. Because someone has millions of points or a top-notch team they cheat? I don't think so. It's not hard to get millions of points, especially if you win a gold leagues to get a a$$ amount of gold to blow on the events. I have been playing these games for three years, and it's getting ridiculous how all these newcomers are claiming loyal players are cheaters. Either nut up and put points up or shut up.

Comments

• Options
    pj423pj423 Registered Users 95 Posts
    its impossible to get millions of points in 5 minutes without cheating, dummy
  • Options
    RaiderkitRaiderkit Registered Users 25 Posts
    No it's not
  • Options
    how, it takes time to build a streak dummy, unless your are CHEATING
  • Options
    so you must be a cheater raider*****
  • Options
    cricketssssss
  • Options
    J.LeeJ.Lee Registered Users 146 Posts
    I've been playing it for few years as well. Maybe not in 5 minutes but you could easily rack up those points in 8-10 minutes.
  • Options
    not virtually instantly
  • Options
    pj423 wrote: »
    not virtually instantly
    well kind sir first of all you should refrain from name-calling I did that thinking it was actually a friend of mine impersonating you but obviously you are not the gentleman you should be. Second of all if you have lots of gold from winning league games you don't have to wait to build a streak you can run through games very very fast so there's your answer
  • Options
    pj423 wrote: »
    cricketssssss
    did you expect me to stay on the forum for seven hours waiting for your response…… Ladybugs