Options

pj423

southpaw533southpaw533 Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
Reading through these posts, pj423 likes to pint the finger at everyone and say you're a cheater and you're a cheater and you're a cheater because he can't figure out how to win or doesn't want to spend the time. He's the kid in school that can't read as well and holds back the whole class so he can catch up to them. pj, it's a game we play to pass time, we enjoy the game and who made you sherif of GLU, the moral police? For all the time you complain we spend playing this game, you spend equal time complaining about others. Worry about your team, I've never had a problem winning in league play, I've never had a problem scoring million of points in event play and I've never had a problem with those that beat me or out score me. There will always be someone out there that take this more seriously than you, that's why there are ranks and different levels of competition. It sounds like you can't find a good group to play in, I've been able to build a **** good team because there are 19 other teams working with me to get the prime players. I hope you play more and complain less, this forum it typically very helpful with the exception of you hating on everyone.

Comments

• Options
    jenksjenks Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Not to hate on this guy because I love reading his salty whine posts but one thing did strike me as downright ridiculous...

In the other threads he whined that he wants to be competitive as everyone else by spending a "normal" amount of time. Well that's not how life works. Not every salty little baby can go to the olympics by putting in 2 percent of the effort that the Olympians do.

There's a reason that some people are winning and you aren't. They are spending way more resources ( time, effort, money) than you. Get over it because that's how the world works and it shouldn't be different. I get my butt kicked by guys like raidaa when we play because I know that they've been playing these games for 2 years whereas I started 30 days ago and I'm fine with that maybe I'll catch on in time for tap football. It doesn't make me salty though it just motivates me to be better at the game.

I'm sure we can start you a crowdfunding project though to fund you a participation trophy if you want
  • Options
    RaiderkitRaiderkit Registered Users 25 Posts
    I hate this guy, I bet his fingers smell and he wears a helmet when he walks around by himself. #windowlicker
  • Options
    RaiderkitRaiderkit Registered Users 25 Posts
    Raiderkit wrote: »
    I hate this guy, I bet his fingers smell and he wears a helmet when he walks around by himself. #windowlicker
    i don't hate pj .... Thought he was a guy I know how likes to come on here and act like someone else to mess with people so I was messing with him... My apologies PJ
  • Options
    southpaw533southpaw533 Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    That a boy Raider, let's complain about him complaining, not name call
  • Options
    pj423pj423 Registered Users 95 Posts
    jenks, you are an idiot. ASSume much
  • Options
    go ahead jenks, Go for the Gold. maybe you will get an endorsement deal out of it. Or a hand modeling job.
  • Options
    Bottom line is some of you take this thing way too seriously. Its a **** game, a phone game at that. Perspective