Options

When does your # of inactives increase?

CaliAngelsCaliAngels Registered Users 72 Posts
Hey guys,

In years past, as you've accrued more 5 star players, your number of inactives has increased. I'm at superstar level now and every time I get a new player, it removes a player from my inactives. While I still have some 4 and 4.5 star players in my inactives, they are removing my 5 star players instead. Anyone have any insight on this for me? Please let me know. To date, I've lost 10 5 star players, including Goldschmidt, the top ranked non-prime player in the game. This seems a bit ridiculous.

Comments

• Options
    CheesemanCheeseman Registered Users 174 Posts
    CaliAngels wrote: »
    Hey guys,

In years past, as you've accrued more 5 star players, your number of inactives has increased. I'm at superstar level now and every time I get a new player, it removes a player from my inactives. While I still have some 4 and 4.5 star players in my inactives, they are removing my 5 star players instead. Anyone have any insight on this for me? Please let me know. To date, I've lost 10 5 star players, including Goldschmidt, the top ranked non-prime player in the game. This seems a bit ridiculous.

They capped it at 30 for TSF and have done it with TSB 2016
  • Options
    That's ridiculous. Now I can't even draft any more players for fear of losing my other 5 star players. You should still be able to get all the 5 star players and prime players as well. I've drafted whack Freddie Freeman 3 times now. When that pick would have netted another more valuable 5 star player instead of the worst 5 star player in the game 3 times.
  • Options
    eligoesbigeligoesbig Registered Users 13 Posts
    CaliAngels wrote: »
    That's ridiculous. Now I can't even draft any more players for fear of losing my other 5 star players. You should still be able to get all the 5 star players and prime players as well. I've drafted whack Freddie Freeman 3 times now. When that pick would have netted another more valuable 5 star player instead of the worst 5 star player in the game 3 times.

That's why there's a lock feature
  • Options
    You can only lock a certain number of players. So, what will end up happening is the players you leave unlocked will go back into the player poll and you'll eventually draft the same player multiple times. The number of inactives should increase as you accumulate more 5 star/prime players. Thus, allowing you to collect all the best players. But this way, glu can get more money from us.