Options

Tournament Glitch

Maxthomp3Maxthomp3 Registered Users 1 Posts
I was competing in the event when I lost in the 9th inning. As I was paying to continue my progress the game lost connection and now the app won't allow me to play a new tournament or finish the one I was already in. It's just says the game has ended but won't allow me to do anything else tournament related but view the stats of that game. If anyone knows of a solution to this problem it would be much appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    redtrunkredtrunk Administrator, Moderators 150 Posts
    Maxthomp3 wrote: »
    I was competing in the event when I lost in the 9th inning. As I was paying to continue my progress the game lost connection and now the app won't allow me to play a new tournament or finish the one I was already in. It's just says the game has ended but won't allow me to do anything else tournament related but view the stats of that game. If anyone knows of a solution to this problem it would be much appreciated.

Hi there! Sorry about this issue, I'll let the team know about it. What is your team name?
  • Options
    JoshtasticJoshtastic Registered Users 42 Posts
    The "Watch Video" to restart a lost game is glitching too. Every time I click the video to watch it, it sends me back to my iPad main menu. I have to restart the game and lose out on a free tournament restart or the chance to restart game with my cash. Just an FYI. My team name is CHIPPER10JONES.