Options

Anti-Gameplay

wintersewinterse Registered Users 1 Posts
I'm a first time player with this new game, so I had no ide how things worked coming in to this. When I first got the game, I grinded bonus games and games against other players so I could upgrade my team and get better. It took me awhile to realize that each rank up makes it harder to win. At this point, I lose 5/6 games I play. This is hindering my ability to place and get daily rewards, and I am not much help to my team as well. I'm stuck in a position where essentially there is no point in playing, and I'm just waiting for some way to get a better team. I don't understand why this game gives he advantage to the people who play less than the people to play more. What's the point? This mechanic is just losing you customers.

Comments

• Options
    eligoesbigeligoesbig Registered Users 13 Posts
    winterse wrote: »
    I'm a first time player with this new game, so I had no ide how things worked coming in to this. When I first got the game, I grinded bonus games and games against other players so I could upgrade my team and get better. It took me awhile to realize that each rank up makes it harder to win. At this point, I lose 5/6 games I play. This is hindering my ability to place and get daily rewards, and I am not much help to my team as well. I'm stuck in a position where essentially there is no point in playing, and I'm just waiting for some way to get a better team. I don't understand why this game gives he advantage to the people who play less than the people to play more. What's the point? This mechanic is just losing you customers.

What else are they gonna do buddy? What's the point in playing if it doesn't get harder to win? That's where strategy and budgeting come in. If you want to stay relevant, you have to improve your squad. I lose a lot of my bonus/event games as well but that just gives me more reason to grind.
  • Options
    tolz2tolz2 Registered Users 3 Posts
    The key is repress advancing to the next level. When you start random games, you will be matched with someone in your "division". If you don't play the playoffs for your division you can keep playing teams in that same division while continuing to make your team better. You will be blocked from bonus games, but you'll be able to do everything else.
  • Options
    Oakland RivercatsOakland Rivercats Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    tolz2 wrote: »
    The key is repress advancing to the next level. When you start random games, you will be matched with someone in your "division". If you don't play the playoffs for your division you can keep playing teams in that same division while continuing to make your team better. You will be blocked from bonus games, but you'll be able to do everything else.

Dont be afraid to be the 1919 White Sox. Throw the playoffs by resigning in the first inning. You lose the game, repeat until the series, then dive into the bonus games in reserve. I kill in the Bonus Game events with about 40+ bonus games.

And yes, avoid advancing up the ranks until you have a much better team and some upgrades. Im in the semipros. Anyone less then a 6 hitter is off my team (mostly. Good catchers are hard to found)
  • Options
    K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    No it allows you to play 2-3 more bonus games. So if it's a 3 game series best 2 out of 3 you get 2 more bonus games. If it's a 5 game series 3 out of 5 you get 3 more bonus games then back to playoffs and so on. Higher you get up in ranking aka level the series goes up eventually to a 7 game series unless they made them higher up in higher levels but think 7 game series is most