Options

Cant Login with google

caneyebuscaneyebus Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
I had my phone stolen the other night and am trying to get into the game with my backup phone. When i try to log in with google it fails telling me to try again. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and google play app. I put ALOT of time and effort into this game. There is no excuse for this happening.

Comments

• Options
    tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    You are not he only one who can't login using google
  • Options
    stupid thing is, i have 0 problems logging in on 2015 with google.
  • Options
    redtrunkredtrunk Administrator, Moderators 150 Posts
    caneyebus wrote: »
    I had my phone stolen the other night and am trying to get into the game with my backup phone. When i try to log in with google it fails telling me to try again. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and google play app. I put ALOT of time and effort into this game. There is no excuse for this happening.

Are you still having this issue?
  • Options
    redtrunk wrote: »
    Are you still having this issue?

Yes, I still get the error. It states that i should try again later. When I try again later i still get the error.
  • Options
    joycetertagjoycetertag Registered Users 8 Posts
    I am having the same issue. I opened a ticket two weeks ago and have not heard back.
  • Options
    PeepopoPeepopo Registered Users 8 Posts
    same here. ticket weeks ago and nothing as of yet
  • Options
    redtrunkredtrunk Administrator, Moderators 150 Posts
    To anyone still having this problem: please send me your team name at your earliest convenience. We are in the process of fixing this issue, and the more data we can get, the better. Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    You know I never realized that I was addicted to this game until all of the BS. I want my 4 star team back! Is there any actual info you can give us on why this is happening or what progress has been made on fixing it?
  • Options
    pj423pj423 Registered Users 95 Posts
    Yes ya can!
  • Options
    Wooo finally back in!