Top club looking for 2 new members

Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
I'm from tilted, and the avengers before that. We are looking for 2 players to join that can contribute. We have won every weekend event since the beginning. If you are at 4 stars or better and want to join, let me know. Please know, we are very competitive and want players that contribute. That being said. We have a lot of fun chatting too. If you think you are game we would love to have you. Pm me or post below your name. Thanks.

Comments

• SpiderbabySpiderbaby Registered Users 73 Posts
    How many points are you looking for and how many events do you guys play a week? Our club has won the last 4 events with 4 players.
    We only play Thursday for Win streak and main event.
  • IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    Amused_79 wrote: »
    I'm from tilted, and the avengers before that. We are looking for 2 players to join that can contribute. We have won every weekend event since the beginning. If you are at 4 stars or better and want to join, let me know. Please know, we are very competitive and want players that contribute. That being said. We have a lot of fun chatting too. If you think you are game we would love to have you. Pm me or post below your name. Thanks.
    Noooooooo!!! Lol
  • Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Noooooooo!!! Lol

Todd u are always welcome
    Spidey then stay where ur at. U got a good thing going. We are a full club and play in the "big boy leagues". Need a player or two that wants to win big with us.
  • Mortdaddy93Mortdaddy93 Registered Users 33 Posts
    I'd love to join !
    I'll send an invite. Name?
  • Mortdaddy93Mortdaddy93 Registered Users 33 Posts
    Nigswithtwigs
    Hmmm, seems WE are the "big boys" cause we don't need 20 players to get it done.
    Prob because the division u are in puts up less points. We have to put up 20 million to win in our division.
    Not true, we are prime team. We just know how to work the game. We play smart not hard. You've been around since 2014, you should know the game by now.
    I do. But I enjoy my large club. We have fun. And help others that come in. U win with ur 4 players. We win with our 20. So we all win right? So we all come out on top. Best of luck to you spider.
    Thanks, the best to you as well
    Plus I get to be Santa Claus and bring in players I like to collect the win.
    Same here. We have brought in friends/family at the end when we have a spot. Try to help those that are learning and building.
    Well, I guess we have something in common. Lol. Any one who gives me a good game gets a prize. I brought in 6 to get Ichiro. So I feel like a father. Now I've sent out my baby Ichiro's to destroy the world, lol.
    Spiderbaby wrote: »
    Hmmm, seems WE are the "big boys" cause we don't need 20 players to get it done.

Uh oh.... Club war Tilted vs. spiders club,,...how much did your club put up? I was in tilted' group so I know how much they won with
    Uh oh.... Club war Tilted vs. spiders club,,...how much did your club put up? I was in tilted' group so I know how much they won with
    Oops I'll read the whole thread next time, lol
    It's about how much less points did we need to put up. Hey, it's all fun. As long as we all have fun and achieve our goals right?
    And if you want some secret tips let me know. You shouldnt have to score 20mil.
  • $Murderers Row$$Murderers Row$ Registered Users 50 Posts
    I am interested Amused. Team name is xxMurderersRowxx.
  • ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    Amused_79 wrote: »

The seemingly endless hunt for consistent contributors! It's tough, a good portion just don't put up enough consistently and another good portion get burnt out!
  • J.LeeJ.Lee Registered Users 146 Posts
    Amused has been around since 2014, along with everyone else in our club.
    We did fill the two spots for now. Those that PM me or put your club on this thread, I will contact you if a spot opens. Thanks!