This weekend - Tiexeira Prime Reward (Club Event)

deerhunter716deerhunter716 Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
So like last weekend if we already have him - we get nothing again :( This needs to be addressed asap...
Prev1

Comments

• ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    So like last weekend if we already have him - we get nothing again :( This needs to be addressed asap...

I had pretty high hopes last weekend that it would of been sorted out, especially since Redtrunk posted you would receive another prime player instead! I know they are aware of what happened... I don't think it's too much to ask for them to update us on when me might expect a solution.

That said, it would likely be easier if they just did not recycle the same Prime Players!
  • CheesemanCheeseman Registered Users 174 Posts
    Send a private message to Redtrunk and they gave me another prime. He said it was only a one time thing thou
  • deerhunter716deerhunter716 Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    Cheeseman wrote: »
    Send a private message to Redtrunk and they gave me another prime. He said it was only a one time thing thou

Tried to but his PM box is full :)
  • ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts

That's rediculous! One time things? So what if it happens again? Redtrunk did say that another one would be substituted if you already had Ichiro...

Which Prime did you receive?
    I got Wright
  • IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    I got Wright

Lol they gave you wright to fix a wrong....Im hillarious and ill be here all week
    It worked for me because 3rd base was the only position I needed a prime amongst batters
  • CaliAngelsCaliAngels Registered Users 72 Posts
    I got Braun. That was cool of red trunk. Although he did say that was a one time thing. He said next time they will substitute a #1 pick for the prime player which is a joke.
    CaliAngels wrote: »
    I got Braun. That was cool of red trunk. Although he did say that was a one time thing. He said next time they will substitute a #1 pick for the prime player which is a joke.

Did you get Prime Braun or Juiced Braun?
  • redtrunkredtrunk Administrator, Moderators 150 Posts
    Hey everyone.

So I'll own up to my mistake - I thought you would receive a different Prime player if you already owned the one being given out as a prize for the weekend Club or Prime event, and I said as much elsewhere on the forums. As many of you discovered, this is not the case, and you will instead get a #1 draft pick. I agree with you 100% that this is not an ideal substitution, and moving forward, we will make the replacement prize a lot more desirable. I can't promise anything in terms of when these changes will happen, but know that we are actively working to improve this.

Thanks y'all!
    -redtrunk
  • SpiderbabySpiderbaby Registered Users 73 Posts
    How do you send a PM to Red trunk?
    Click on his name on the above post
    I did, when I hit the contact button it doesn't give me the option to text any thing. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for the reply.
    Do I need to copy and paste that link into
    my my browser?
    I just click on his name, then click private message....then it has where you type the subject and message
    I have yet to get one of the juiced players. I'm eagerly awaiting that day. A 20/20/5 Bonds would be nice.
    Download photo bucket and copy the link. He has already helped me many times.
    The 8 hitting prime players are a waste anyway. As you get to the highest levels, their batting average will drop to about .300 because of all the auto-played games.
    Bonds isn't 20/20/5 he has 4 stats, he is 11/15/9/5.....hitting/power/intentional walks/speed
  • tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    Agreed. If a 5 star or prime doesn't have at least 9 hit I bench them.
    Oh, your so spoiled tbatti! Hehe, it's me Replicants. Lol
    I don't get the PM thing? It gives me no option for that. I want my prime player. Help! Please
    Did you find redtrunks post on this thread
  • jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    redtrunk wrote: »
    Hey everyone.

So I'll own up to my mistake - I thought you would receive a different Prime player if you already owned the one being given out as a prize for the weekend Club or Prime event, and I said as much elsewhere on the forums. As many of you discovered, this is not the case, and you will instead get a #1 draft pick. I agree with you 100% that this is not an ideal substitution, and moving forward, we will make the replacement prize a lot more desirable. I can't promise anything in terms of when these changes will happen, but know that we are actively working to improve this.

Thanks y'all!
    -redtrunk

Thanks for your quick response.
    Hope it can be fixed in the next release.
    I see his thread but when I hit his name it doesn't show me a pm option.
    That's weird. Is his name on his post in yellow?
    No its blue like yours. Mine is yellow. What's the diff?
  • jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    You should see the "private message" option when you click on his ID like below picture.

red_zps5ckuiknz.png
    Only you and him are in blue, everyone else is yellow.
    It takes me to a page nothing like that. When I hit everyone's name I get the same page