Options

Real Money Question

jeremyp1006jeremyp1006 Registered Users 30 Posts
I'm just curious as to how much Real money people are spending on this game. I've heard people say they have spend anywhere from $0 to $50, but I know there has to be someone out there that has dropped over $100 into this game. Anyone out there willing to admit they have spent that much, and what is your profession because obviously I'm in the wrong line of work.

Comments

• Options
    K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    I have spent over $1,000's on this game and I am a pipe welder for a construction company called The Industrial Company we build power plants and yes I do get paid very well but I don't have many hobbies and maybe I need to find another. Lol. Oh well it's all for fun
  • Options
    smithcas87smithcas87 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    K-D wrote: »
    I have spent over $1,000's on this game and I am a pipe welder for a construction company called The Industrial Company we build power plants and yes I do get paid very well but I don't have many hobbies and maybe I need to find another. Lol. Oh well it's all for fun

too funny KD
  • Options
    Gothams1883Gothams1883 Registered Users 43 Posts
    So far for 2016 I've spent $0. I don't plan to spend any at all. And that's probably why I'll never get a full 5 star team anytime soon. I used to spend on the earlier versions and I really got no where because I moved up too fast without building my team first, especially on the first version. But I still have fun with what I am able to draft. I just refuse to drop anymore $$ on a game.
  • Options
    KCROYALSNATIONKCROYALSNATION Registered Users 10 Posts
    I talked to a dude the other day and he's spent over $3,000
  • Options
    CraigyCraigy Registered Users 146 Posts
    I talked to a dude the other day and he's spent over $3,000
    what a dumbaas
  • Options
    SpiderbabySpiderbaby Registered Users 73 Posts
    Do you just troll the forum and make rude comments? Maybe $3,000 isn't that much to him and he's having fun. No different than gambling.
  • Options
    i dont care how much money he has, he is a dumbaas
  • Options
    20 40 even up to a couple hun is reasonable but 3000 is a problem, just like gambling
  • Options
    Do you even play this game?
  • Options
    yep, havent spent a dime.
  • Options
    spiderbaby you must be pretty dumb
  • Options
    Are you 10 or 12? Maybe you should steal your mom's credit card and you would have a good team too
  • Options
    K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    Spidey don't waste your time arguing with these guys. Some just get mad that others have the throw away money to spend like that even though what anyone does or chooses how to spend thier money is really nobody else's business they still will always have thier opinion which is fine but just cause some choose to spend a LOT and others choose to spend nothing either ways it's fine. Just remember spidey can't fix stupid(meaning ones who really make themselves look stupid with thier comments cause one chooses to spend more then they THINK they should when it's non of thier business) haha
  • Options
    Spiderbaby wrote: »
    Are you 10 or 12? Maybe you should steal your mom's credit card and you would have a good team too

i have 11 5 star players the rest 4.5
  • Options
    Spidey don't waste your time arguing with these guys. Some just get mad that others have the throw away money to spend like that even though what anyone does or chooses how to spend thier money is really nobody else's business they still will always have thier opinion which is fine but just cause some choose to spend a LOT and others choose to spend nothing either ways it's fine. Just remember spidey can't fix stupid(meaning ones who really make themselves look stupid with thier comments cause one chooses to spend more then they THINK they should when it's non of thier business) haha

lol, you are stupid, waste as much .money on a simple phone game as you want, it isn't hurting me. but it is f****ng retarded.
  • Options
    and i dont like prime players, so i don't try to get them
  • Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    Craigy wrote: »
    but it is f****ng retarded.

Is that part a shot at me??
  • Options
    ??????, only if you waste thousands on this game. i like they game but comeon man its only worth a couple duckets
  • Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    Craigy wrote: »
    ??????, only if you waste thousands on this game. i like they game but comeon man its only worth a couple duckets

Just curious because everyone knows I am we Todd did. Some would say sofa king we Todd did
  • Options
    oh lol, i thought you were just weird as hell
  • Options
    RKM69RKM69 Registered Users 52 Posts

Well said. How someone spends there money is nobody's business. It's not like its the federal government spending our tax dollars to create a supper team.
  • Options
    RKM69 wrote: »
    Well said. How someone spends there money is nobody's business. It's not like its the federal government spending our tax dollars to create a supper team.

ok, i have the right to call them stupid, because they are. try to justify it any way you want, it is still idiotic. keep on spending
  • Options
    you are buying nothing
  • Options
    J.LeeJ.Lee Registered Users 146 Posts
    Is that part a shot at me??
    Hahahahahahha!!!