Options

Tolleson

SpiderbabySpiderbaby Registered Users 73 Posts
Personal reward is relief pitcher Tolleson. I'm
not sure about him. I've never had good luck
with pitchers who have the same numbers, he's 8-8-8. Kershaw, 9-9-9, Santana, 6-6-6. Koji, 9-9-9. Need I say more, lol. Anybody have him?

Comments

• Options
    ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    Don't have him, but I think having the reward for just the top point earner in each grouping is pretty lame. The person who normally puts up that many points to earn top spot in most cases does not even need the reward offered... If your putting up that many points then likely the reward is not even going to make his roster cut
  • Options
    CaliAngelsCaliAngels Registered Users 72 Posts
    What is this personal reward? I haven't heard of personal rewards. Side note, Tolleson only throws 3 pitches which makes him quite easy to hit.
  • Options
    StoryoftStoryoft Registered Users 30 Posts
    Spiderbaby wrote: »
    Personal reward is relief pitcher Tolleson. I'm
    not sure about him.

In my experience, there's no such thing as "good" relief pitcher in this game.
  • Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    Scotty, you are so right! Besides Glu's terrible customer service this is my only other complaint with the game..... "the best keep getting better" I know it sounds like whining, but it seems to be an endless cycle of those with great players score a ton of points, which means they get great rewards to help them score more points to get great rewards. so on, and so on, and so on!

There seems to be very little parody and extremely low rewards for teams that use all their resources and end up in the top ten. Call me crazy, but I think a 3star MR pitcher for a #1 draft pick reward is offensive after spending hundreds in gold to try and better your team.
  • Options
    TheServaisEraTheServaisEra Registered Users 1 Posts
    What a crummy reward. This guy is a low-end 5 star.
  • Options
    ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    Scotty, you are so right! Besides Glu's terrible customer service this is my only other complaint with the game..... "the best keep getting better" I know it sounds like whining, but it seems to be an endless cycle of those with great players score a ton of points, which means they get great rewards to help them score more points to get great rewards. so on, and so on, and so on!

There seems to be very little parody and extremely low rewards for teams that use all their resources and end up in the top ten. Call me crazy, but I think a 3star MR pitcher for a #1 draft pick reward is offensive after spending hundreds in gold to try and better your team.

Customer service is not terrible, I just wish they would respond quicker to issues! I have seen far worse! I've seen some that take 3-4 weeks to even respond!

I don't mind the 3* players so much, but it bugs me when I get the same player multiple different times! I liked 2014 when you could hold onto as many players as you wanted!