Options

Top club looking for 1 or 2 new members

southpaw533southpaw533 Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
We're looking to add a top player or 2 in our club. We've won prime each week since the US release and good competition keeps popping up week after week so we're always trying to improve.

We scored 3.14 million in yesterday's event and plan to be a tier 6 club each day. We had 2 teams over 500k and 9 over 100k but we also had a couple below 6k.

I believe it takes all 20 to get to the top and stay there. If you have what it takes to be a top performer day in and day out, let me know.

Comments

• Options
    southpaw533southpaw533 Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    We scored 3.65 million yesterday and 1st place. Can you help? Let me know - TribeTime33 is my team name
  • Options
    TampaRoyalsTampaRoyals Registered Users 95 Posts
    We scored 3.65 million yesterday and 1st place. Can you help? Let me know - TribeTime33 is my team name

I'd love to join. I score at the top of my groups day in and day out and do especially well on the weekend events.

My team name on there is TampaRoyals - tried starting a game with you on there to chat, but it says no user exists as TribeTime33 so try starting one with me (
  • Options
    FirehombreFirehombre Registered Users 120 Posts

I scored more than 5 million this past weekend for my club. I may be interested just because right now it's all on me. I can get you points, but I don't wanna be the only one either. Hit Start Game at the bottom and go to Nickname and type in BabaORiley and start a game with me and tell me your thoughts. We'll go from there.