Options

Competition Play and Sprint Event

Ravens69Ravens69 Registered Users 22 Posts
Does anyone know what determines who you play against in competition play. Also, does anyone know how to get paired against easier people that don't score as high in sprint play

Comments

• Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    It really doesn't matter who you are paired with. You could be a 5 star team grouped with all one star teams but if they have the gold to spend in the right spots and you don't spend any gold, you're gonna get crushed!
  • Options
    K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    Ravens there is a way but players aren't gonna say how it's done cause then everyone will do it and it will be pointless as everyone will be back to scoring **** loads of pts
  • Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    That being said some divisions take 5 million pts to win others can be as little is 200k, both end up with the same rewards, I think what he wants to know what are the criteria for which division you get put in
  • Options
  • Options
    gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    For the Daily and weekly or for the weekend club events?
  • Options
    ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    For all 3 of them. You are paired with people who log on roughly the same time you did.
  • Options
    Ok thanks guys
  • Options
    Ravens I replied to your pm you sent. Let me know if you got it.
  • Options
    Reapercrew9684Reapercrew9684 Registered Users 28 Posts
    I wouldnt help ravens with anything
  • Options
    I'm not exactly sure how to pm or view a pm in my inbox
  • Options
    ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    It can only be done if your on the full site either on a computer or through the full site option at the bottom of your using a mobile device. Once your on the full site click on your name and you can view your messages
  • Options
    And for all the guys pm'ing me asking "what's the trick to getting pts, im tired of getting killed by millions".... There is no trick to getting pts either way if you want to win a prime player whether by yourself of full 20/20 club it's gonna cost gold there is NO WAY to get 1st without it. The trick is trying to get paired into and lower scoring group of clubs and STILL that's all based on luck and EVEN if you do it's still gonna cost you gold to win those. Last weekend was able to be grouped with Clubs that on Sunday had only 400k(STILL COST GOLD TO GET 400k) for leader so we were able to grab first by only having to score 600k no accolades to help us just played on weekend only, which yes is cheaper than the 20k it cost to buy a prime BUT it was all luck for grouping and it still cost us all gold to get to 600k! So my point is for all the pm's coming my way THERE IS NO TRICK it's all based on luck and it's ALWAYS gonna cost you gold to win 1st. Not trying to be a A$$ just trying to stop come of my pm's. Sorry if anyone is offended not my fault Hahahaha