Options

Best auto-playing pitchers

nexxus6nexxus6 Banned Users 108 Posts
Can everybody give some input on best pitchers that perform well on auto-play? Excluding prime pitchers. I've had luck with Kazmir, Lackey, King Felix, sometimes Lester. My 4*s do better than 4.5 to 5.

Comments

• Options
    I miss 4* Duffy. He was the king. Smyly does well too.
  • Options
    J.LeeJ.Lee Registered Users 146 Posts
    I know what you mean with the 4* pitchers. Seems like there are more good ones in this one than the last 2 years. Arrietta isn't bad. Of course anyone with 9 stuff is going to do ok. Chris Young who is 448 I believe, did good for me as a 4*. I agree that many of these 4.5* pitchers are blah
  • Options
    And maybe a list of the worst,,, yeah I'm talking about you Salazar! Lol. And Kershaw, MadBum, Koji,,,
  • Options
    ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    nobdoy performs well on auto-play at higher levels. They all get shelled, especially your bullpen. Best ERA on my team is Cliff Lee at 2.35 and there mainly because I had him at lower levels. Verlander has 4.5+ ERA and the same with Kimbrel!

Best pitchers are gonna be the ones with the highest stuff rating! ,
  • Options
    RKM69RKM69 Registered Users 52 Posts
    nexxus6 wrote: »
    Can everybody give some input on best pitchers that perform well on auto-play? Excluding prime pitchers. I've had luck with Kazmir, Lackey, King Felix, sometimes Lester. My 4*s do better than 4.5 to 5.

I have Lincecum, Sabathia, Peavy, Lee, and Verlander - all prime. Lincecum, and Sabathia are the best for me. Lee, and Verlander are ok. Peavy for some reason doesn't do that well.

Also, When I put prime Dickey in he does ok also.
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Maybe it's just me, but where's the challenge in using auto play? I only use it when I get way behind in the score, otherwise I play normally in order to improve my hitting skills. You don't improve by letting the computer do the hitting for you. Any comments?
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    CraigyCraigy Registered Users 146 Posts
    Tanner96 wrote: »
    Maybe it's just me, but where's the challenge in using auto play? I only use it when I get way behind in the score, otherwise I play normally in order to improve my hitting skills. You don't improve by letting the computer do the hitting for you. Any comments?

people autoplay their life away to have all the best fake players, even though they rarely actually play the game. its pretty pointless
  • Options
    SpiderbabySpiderbaby Registered Users 73 Posts
    You have to auto play the main event or you'll run out of time. I don't auto play humans.
  • Options
    CraigyCraigy Registered Users 146 Posts
    Spiderbaby wrote: »
    You have to auto play the main event or you'll run out of time. I don't auto play humans.

exactly why i dont play events, they are dumb
  • Options
    RKM69RKM69 Registered Users 52 Posts
    Tanner96 wrote: »

There is no challenge, and I do agree. However, in the weekend club event, and Thursday club event, you pretty much have to auto play if you have any chance of winning. Clubs aren't scoring in the millions playing every game through. I play a lot of head to head games, and very seldom use auto play.