Prime Kimbrel

Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
Anybody know what his stats are? Arm/Control/Stuff - Thanks!

Comments

• IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    10 8 10....and an ERA over 6 for me
  • Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    So not worth the gold effort then....
  • K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    Amused_79 wrote: »
    So not worth the gold effort then....

Not necessarily cause depending what level you are he will do great. Honestly every prime pitcher will get smashed eventually when you get up in higher rankings cause your against same skill teams pretty much or very close so while iamwetoddid has him with a 6 era in sure he has won most of those games if not close cause his hitters put up just as much if not more. He is still a good prime to have if you don't have any or have very very few.
    All my relievers are 9 stuff and their era is very high. I'm in elite about to be force promoted to master. My pitching is at 20 too
    Amused_79 wrote: »
    All my relievers are 9 stuff and their era is very high. I'm in elite about to be force promoted to master. My pitching is at 20 too

Exactly my point. Most know what I mean and ones who are kinda new will understand. Not meaning to say anything bad about the some what new guys so don't take it that way but just don't think cause some say they have 6 era the pitcher is bad. No matter their ratings they all get crushed. Old timers like amused, iamwetoddid, jemic, Tony167 I could go on for a while know what I mean.
    It's always chasing. 5 star team.... Then primes.... Then new barely legends... Then legends. Only way to have a dominate player (pitcher wise) is to have him early. Any prime now gets shelled. It's a hitters game. I have 4 prime starters. All era above 4. Except Lee. But I got him from a very early club event.
  • SpiderbabySpiderbaby Registered Users 73 Posts
    The Legends will get crushed too. Ryan is easy to hit, Seaver is the best, along with Vida. Unless they have new ones. Still waiting for Eckersly
    Spiderbaby wrote: »
    The Legends will get crushed too. Ryan is easy to hit, Seaver is the best, along with Vida. Unless they have new ones. Still waiting for Eckersly

Wait til y'all see how bad the legends are in this game this year. No pitchers yet and there is nothing like last years legends!! Meaning the ones the players are allowed to buy!! It's hilarious. None of the last years legends are available for us to get at this point but yet we have to go against them when you run into them in the legends team. There isn't one legend that will make your lu over the prime players you have. Trust me.
  • nexxus6nexxus6 Banned Users 108 Posts
    I'm not there yet PG. is it still the same legends ala Jackson, Brett, Giambi,,, etc?
  • nexxus6nexxus6 Banned Users 108 Posts
    Btw, this your old pal Dark Angels
  • J.LeeJ.Lee Registered Users 146 Posts
    Another way to look at it is the end game. Yeah we all worry about how they do in autoplay, but ultimately isn't how we play against each other our biggest concern?
  • deerhunter716deerhunter716 Registered Users, Member 155 Posts
    K-D wrote: »
    Wait til y'all see how bad the legends are in this game this year. No pitchers yet and there is nothing like last years legends!! Meaning the ones the players are allowed to buy!! It's hilarious. None of the last years legends are available for us to get at this point but yet we have to go against them when you run into them in the legends team. There isn't one legend that will make your lu over the prime players you have. Trust me.

Yup only legend worth a **** at all is maybe Maldonado with 9 hitting and 10 power. Rest suck bad.
    nexxus6 wrote: »
    I'm not there yet PG. is it still the same legends ala Jackson, Brett, Giambi,,, etc?

Nope not one legend fro last year. They are all pretty sad and exactly what deerhunter said maybe one is ok and that is the one he listed.
  • ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    J.Lee wrote: »
    Another way to look at it is the end game. Yeah we all worry about how they do in autoplay, but ultimately isn't how we play against each other our biggest concern?

It should be with the emphasis on clubs and daily events I auto-play way more than I actually play others..

I see you got the problem you had with Lee taken care of... I am pitted against you often during the weekend events and noticed you had Lee in your rotation...
    Yup only legend worth a **** at all is maybe Maldonado with 9 hitting and 10 power. Rest suck bad.

Still Kemp has 9 hitting 10 power and 10 speed which is better than him! If you have any combo of Braun, Holliday, Hamilton or Kemp then Maldo would sit on the bench.
    Nope not one legend fro last year. They are all pretty sad and exactly what deerhunter said maybe one is ok and that is the one he listed.

Never played last year's with regularity.. Stuck with '14 so I can't say I know what legends there were, but I can see them adding better legends on later on like around the ASG. That way people whom spent $$ of prime players and the less than prime legends will spend more $$ to get higher rated legends to replace their prime players
    Yes Scotty all those guys are better just Maldanaldo is the only one with ratings 9 hitting 10 power combo there is event a legend 9/1/2 lmao!! Just funny got a legend cause he'll have 4.5 and 5* with those 9/1/2 ratings but yet a legend who will cost you 20k gold. That's why I am thinking they will have a better release later cause last year they were 40k a legend and had the insane numbers over 10 but who knows.
    Yes Scotty all those guys are better just Maldanaldo is the only one with ratings 9 hitting 10 power combo there is event a legend 9/1/2 lmao!! Just funny got a legend cause he'll have 4.5 and 5* with those 9/1/2 ratings but yet a legend who will cost you 20k gold. That's why I am thinking they will have a better release later cause last year they were 40k a legend and had the insane numbers over 10 but who knows.

That's when I stop spending $$! I have all prime hitters except Votto cuz I was on vacation the week they had offered Puhjols and Harper who is basically prime without the base running! If we earn Tex he likely be on my bench. Had Ichiro! They just need to stop recycling prime event rewards. That will solve this whole issue of #1 draft picks! No reason to spend 20k, on a guy that is 9,1,2. I wouldn't.

Anyone reached Greatest of All time level? Seems to me they would offer people with greater than 10 stats when you reach that level. If not I can see them offering those types of players at some point to keep the $$ flowing!
    That's when I stop spending $$! I have all prime hitters except Votto cuz I was on vacation the week they had offered Puhjols and Harper who is basically prime without the base running! If we earn Tex he likely be on my bench. Had Ichiro! They just need to stop recycling prime event rewards. That will solve this whole issue of #1 draft picks! No reason to spend 20k, on a guy that is 9,1,2. I wouldn't.

Anyone reached Greatest of All time level? Seems to me they would offer people with greater than 10 stats when you reach that level. If not I can see them offering those types of players at some point to keep the $$ flowing!

Have a buddy who is there and no they don't. Last years legends were above 10 ratings they were beast. But I wouldn't suggest anyone trying to get to GOAT cause he said with all his prime team he can't even win a 3 game streak with 80 boost cause 1st few games he wins they throw legend team with all last years legends who have 13 hitting/ power plus they also have all the insane legend pitchers from last year that we can't have this year and he can't beat them at all. Says it sucks up there now and pointless to get there and it wasn't til season was over last year they offered the legends with those stats but it was also first time so hopefully they don't that long this year.
  • 2weighlift2weighlift Registered Users 66 Posts
    That's a genius idea to offer players based on their level. They could do away with forced promotions. Players would want to rank up quicker to get the better players.

This game has come a long way with credit to mike_s and redtrunk.