Stadium Investments (attn: Redtrunk)

FirehombreFirehombre Registered Users 120 Posts
Just wanted to say how stupid it is to purchase the stadium investment. It would be counterproductive to try to get to level 10 if you can't use gold spent during fan rewards, league and tournament series. You would never get back that gold spent and make it worthwhile. I think GLU is asking for too much here. At least give up one, like gold spent on league series.

Comments

• ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    I never purchased it and I don't know all the different gold tiers but it's hardly an "investment". I think if I heard correctly tier 4 is 20k gold! You only get 36 gold per day payout! That's 555 days of logging in to recoup your 20k gold back...

If I'm spending it anyways on weekend events, prime players and tournaments then it's more of an investment, but I can't see going out of your way to spend that much to just upgrade it! There comes a point when there just isn't anything left to purchase! After you reach level 20 in team upgrades then what are you going to spend gold on? Hundreds of bonus games? It's more than likely obvious that people their getting to tier 3 or 4+ aren't going to really need to purchase draft picks because they likely have spent money to obtain mostly Prime Players. Just the overall structure and pricing is counter productive to people actually using it as an "investment" tool like its stated!
  • IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    They neves said it was a good investment. I do have plenty of investment opportunities for people, but I cannot guarantee a return, PM me if interested
  • gocubsgo0128gocubsgo0128 Registered Users, Member 272 Posts
    If you just stay at the original level 6 per day, not the worst in the world. If you would spend the same $10 on gold it provides a return after 80 days...... Spending gold to upgrade stadiums is crazy, much better spent during far rewards.
  • ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    Check it out! The now have "endorsements" as well! Cereal Box and TV. They last for 30 days. Those actually look like an investment. They again have 10 different tiers, but you pay $$ to reach each tier, rather than gold
  • K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    Check it out! The now have "endorsements" as well! Cereal Box and TV. They last for 30 days. Those actually look like an investment. They again have 10 different tiers, but you pay $$ to reach each tier, rather than gold

They have had those endorsements since day stadium thing it came out but your right it's is worthless and GLU doesn't think the profits they could or would make by allowing it to be done during fan rewards cause what's the point of spending gold when there is no fan rewards or whatever. NONE
  • Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Yea. I wish weekend fan reward gold counted toward stadiums. That's when I spend the most.
  • FirehombreFirehombre Registered Users 120 Posts
    Amused_79 wrote: »
    Yea. I wish weekend fan reward gold counted toward stadiums. That's when I spend the most.

I'd go along with that. I spend quite a bit on the weekends. Never much during the week. Maybe I just read the info wrong. I thought it meant that you would get 480 in gold per day on level 10. I assumed it was talking about the level you were playing at. Oh well. Never gonna reach level 10 the way it currently is.
  • K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    Firehombre wrote: »
    I'd go along with that. I spend quite a bit on the weekends. Never much during the week. Maybe I just read the info wrong. I thought it meant that you would get 480 in gold per day on level 10. I assumed it was talking about the level you were playing at. Oh well. Never gonna reach level 10 the way it currently is.

You didn't read it wrong. Level 10 gets you 480 a day for life of game
  • 2weighlift2weighlift Registered Users 66 Posts
    Does this carry over to tsb2017 and Tsb2018 ?
  • CraigyCraigy Registered Users 146 Posts
    #lolololol