Stadium upgrade fee

jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
Hope it helps to make decision when upgrading your stadium.

Comments

• ScottyCameronScottyCameron Registered Users 188 Posts
    Thanks for the pictures! Do you get to collect on all 9 upgrades? Or only the highest tier?
  • CheesemanCheeseman Registered Users 174 Posts
    Thank god I didn't buy it. You'll be dead by the time you make your gold back
  • CraigyCraigy Registered Users 146 Posts
    mathematics
    it takes 2000 days to get the money back you spent for level 10
  • TampaRoyalsTampaRoyals Registered Users 95 Posts
    Cost to buy stadium - $9.99
    Buying "Heap of Gold" or 880 Gold - $9.99

If you get to level 4, you'd be spending 32,000 in gold to make 36 gold per day.

At 36 gold per day, it would take around 13 days to get your REAL MONEY investment back basically, so a bit less than a month. That's including the 400 gold bonus you get for initially purchasing the investment. You also have to factor in that you spent a TON of gold to get that stadium. Gold you could've used to buy #1 draft picks, upgrades, or on fan rewards, etc.

Of course, it would also take 888 days (2.43 years) to get back the gold you spent on getting up to a tier 4 stadium.

To get to level 10, you'd be spending a total of 2,352,000 in gold. At 480 per day, you'd get that investment back in around 4700-4900 days (OR 13 YEARS LOL).

Seems like a fools investment to me, but that's what this game seems to target honestly. Just like the daily challenge they had yesterday where they wanted you to buy gold all just to win 50 gold (LOL).
    Cost to buy stadium - $9.99
    Buying "Heap of Gold" or 880 Gold - $9.99

If you get to level 4, you'd be spending 32,000 in gold to make 36 gold per day.

At 36 gold per day, it would take around 13 days to get your REAL MONEY investment back basically, so a bit less than a month. That's including the 400 gold bonus you get for initially purchasing the investment. You also have to factor in that you spent a TON of gold to get that stadium. Gold you could've used to buy #1 draft picks, upgrades, or on fan rewards, etc.

Of course, it would also take 888 days (2.43 years) to get back the gold you spent on getting up to a tier 4 stadium.

To get to level 10, you'd be spending a total of 2,352,000 in gold. At 480 per day, you'd get that investment back in around 4700-4900 days (OR 13 YEARS LOL).

Seems like a fools investment to me, but that's what this game seems to target honestly. Just like the daily challenge they had yesterday where they wanted you to buy gold all just to win 50 gold (LOL).

true. if you count all the previous levels, it looks even worse lol
  • tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    why would anyone do this especially when the game renews every year.
  • TampaRoyalsTampaRoyals Registered Users 95 Posts
    tbatti wrote: »
    why would anyone do this especially when the game renews every year.

Either GLU made up random numbers and did not realize how horrible of a deal it is to its users, or they realize the large majority of the population are morons.

They could have a deal where you get 1000 gold for $10 or 2000 gold for $25 and I'm willing to bet quite a few would pick the 2000 gold for $25 deal lol
    i go with answer b.... morons
  • jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    Thanks for the pictures! Do you get to collect on all 9 upgrades? Or only the highest tier?

I think my friend get all.