Options

What's the Solution for clubs difficulty rankings?

jeremyp1006jeremyp1006 Registered Users 30 Posts
I have talked to a lot of guys and have heard stories of under 1 million points needed to win a weekend club event and I have heard it takes as much as 40 million points to win a weekend event. What are the guidelines to how and when clubs are created and what dictates what difficulty bracket you are in? Does it matter if you are a public or private group? Does it matter how many people are in your club or how many stars each team has within the club?

The club I am in has put up 1-2 million for the last 3 weekends and gotten beat out legitimately by a margin of 1-3 million. I look back at the weekly leader boards and do not see the same teams everyday during the week and definitely do not see any of them for the weekend. Can someone explain this to me or show me how this works?

Comments

• Options
    Reapercrew9684Reapercrew9684 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Your club just sucks
  • Options
    Your club just sucks

Thanks for the insightful revelation
  • Options
    CraigyCraigy Registered Users 146 Posts
    he comes from a great line of philosophers and scholars
  • Options
    Degree from Troll Technical College would be my guess
  • Options
    no he failed out of that and is trying to make it on his own
  • Options
    armed with an empty bag of wit and an itchy keyboard finger
  • Options
    K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    I have talked to a lot of guys and have heard stories of under 1 million points needed to win a weekend club event and I have heard it takes as much as 40 million points to win a weekend event. What are the guidelines to how and when clubs are created and what dictates what difficulty bracket you are in? Does it matter if you are a public or private group? Does it matter how many people are in your club or how many stars each team has within the club?

The club I am in has put up 1-2 million for the last 3 weekends and gotten beat out legitimately by a margin of 1-3 million. I look back at the weekly leader boards and do not see the same teams everyday during the week and definitely do not see any of them for the weekend. Can someone explain this to me or show me how this works?

Jeremy it's all based on log in times. Doesn't matter about public or private or how many. Can be a 1 person club and if logs in same time as other 20/20 clubs your paired in same group. It's 100% based on when whoever the first person to log in on the club and that automatically groups you whether they score any pts in event!
  • Options
    Reapercrew9684Reapercrew9684 Registered Users 28 Posts
    It wont matter what they do. They just are not a good club. Dont help them , they are just scrubs
  • Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    I don't know what Reaper is gonna do tomorrow? He's already used all the words he knows in todays ramblings!
  • Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    K-D wrote: »
    Jeremy it's all based on log in times. Doesn't matter about public or private or how many. Can be a 1 person club and if logs in same time as other 20/20 clubs your paired in same group. It's 100% based on when whoever the first person to log in on the club and that automatically groups you whether they score any pts in event!

I don't know about this for the club event...one week I kicked everyone out of my club a few hours before event and didn't sign in til a few hours after the event started...when I logged on we were 4 mil behind the club we were battling with the day before...then invited everyone back
  • Options
    tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    K-D wrote: »

No that doesn't seem to be correct anymore. Logged in mid Saturday and the leaders had 2M +and no one logged in yet as it only had 1 person left.
  • Options
    jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    I have been digging into this for two weeks and still can't find a clue about how it works.
    There are two key points deciding which bracket your club will be in.
    1. Your club member login time
    2. The talent of your club
    I believe GLU has added lots of things to make the result more randomized.
    So we really hard to find out a rule to let us win easily in club events.

BTW, I think GLU has done some changes to club event. Everything is set when your club starts the competition.
    If you dismiss your club and create another one, you will still be in the same bracket.

However, I create many clubs by different accounts and observe the status and decide which one I should give all in.
    The lowest event points for me to win is about 40K.
    You know that we really don't want to see "THE AVENGERS","TILTED"....etc to be in the same ranking board with us.
    lol
  • Options
    Ryan421Ryan421 Registered Users 55 Posts
    jemic wrote: »
    I have been digging into this for two weeks and still can't find a clue about how it works.
    There are two key points deciding which bracket your club will be in.
    1. Your club member login time
    2. The talent of your club
    I believe GLU has added lots of things to make the result more randomized.
    So we really hard to find out a rule to let us win easily in club events.

BTW, I think GLU has done some changes to club event. Everything is set when your club starts the competition.
    If you dismiss your club and create another one, you will still be in the same bracket.

However, I create many clubs by different accounts and observe the status and decide which one I should give all in.
    The lowest event points for me to win is about 40K.
    You know that we really don't want to see "THE AVENGERS","TILTED"....etc to be in the same ranking board with us.
    lol

Good thing we changed our club name again so now you won't know when we're in your grouping ;)
  • Options
    jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    Ryan421 wrote: »
    Good thing we changed our club name again so now you won't know when we're in your grouping ;)

Finding your club is pretty easy my friend. Just send you a game invitation and we will know. :)
  • Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    Does anyone think that the number of accolades your team carries into the weekend event effects your placement in the "groupings"?
  • Options
    K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    jemic wrote: »
    Absolutely but I will say how many times you win the event decides which bracket you will be in.
    So recreating clubs is quite important when your club is always winning.
    BTW, the primitive of this game is to make sure every competition is fair enough.
    So strong team will play against strong team. Normal team will play against normal team.
    It is the same for club competition.

Jemic sent you a pm
  • Options
    RKM69RKM69 Registered Users 52 Posts
    Start fresh on Fri evening or Sat morning if you're club is getting blown out. It takes all of 20 min to create a 1 star leader. Then start inviting. You can win with under 500k. However, put up a quick million, and the other clubs will run, and do the same. You will have no winstreak protection, or any other accolades you earned throughout the week, but to get sometimes you have to give up.
  • Options
    RKM69RKM69 Registered Users 52 Posts
    Yep, and nobody can tell me different. The log in thing doesn't work either. Not 1 of my clubs, or clubs I was in, did it work.