Options

players keep unlocking

2weighlift2weighlift Registered Users 66 Posts
My players keep unlocking. What's going to happen if I should lose a player that was originally locked ?

Comments

• Options
    JoshtasticJoshtastic Registered Users 42 Posts
    I'm having the same problem.
  • Options
    woohdog57woohdog57 Registered Users 45 Posts
    Me too. I already lost some players I didn't want to because I didn't realize it at first. Complete BS!!
  • Options
    smithcas87smithcas87 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    bumping this as this issue is still going and i don't see and resolution from Glu on here. red trunk?
  • Options
    Bumping up again. Redtrunk any update yet ?
  • Options
    Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    Yea I've lost quite a few 5 star players this way. I try to recheck, but they unlock constantly.
  • Options
    redtrunkredtrunk Administrator, Moderators 150 Posts
    Unfortunately locking players is not working as intended in the latest version (as you all have pointed out). We are aware of the issue and it is fixed in version 1.2
  • Options
    Thank you Red trunk.
  • Options
    smithcas87smithcas87 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    redtrunk wrote: »
    Unfortunately locking players is not working as intended in the latest version (as you all have pointed out). We are aware of the issue and it is fixed in version 1.2

when is this version coming out? still dealing with the same problem and keep losing players I want locked
  • Options
    Sloan1977Sloan1977 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I just lost Mitch Moreland this morning because he wasnt' locked. My own fault for not checking, because I assumed when I locked him the first time that he would stay locked, but Glu's fault for not fixing the problem sooner.
  • Options
    tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    Sloan1977 wrote: »
    I just lost Mitch Moreland this morning because he wasnt' locked. My own fault for not checking, because I assumed when I locked him the first time that he would stay locked, but Glu's fault for not fixing the problem sooner.

You have to lock every time you login or when the game restarts from not playing over a few minutes.