Options

Trolls go away!

nexxus6nexxus6 Banned Users 108 Posts
This forum is here to help each other out. Not to blast on everyone's posts. 3 of you on here are retarded. Go troll YouTube videos.

Comments

• Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    No, I am we Todd did
  • Options
    You guys need help.
  • Options
    So, you got booted and started new accounts. Clever, NOT! nobody cares what you have to say. I hear there's an angry birds forum. You guys will fit in perfectly there.
  • Options
    pj423pj423 Registered Users 95 Posts
    dont worry your nexxus is safe with me
  • Options
    RKM69RKM69 Registered Users 52 Posts
    nexxus6 wrote: »
    This forum is here to help each other out. Not to blast on everyone's posts. 3 of you on here are retarded. Go troll YouTube videos.

From 98 to 2007 I worked part time running a major political party forum, and blogoshpere. Even got a W2 every year for my efforts. It was more of a threaded forum instead of block style, over 30,000 messages on a good day. It was chaos, no doubt. It was always funny how fast someone could create a new account after being 86'd. I would get notifications of new members, and they were always easy to detect 15 mins after they got kicked out. Always disgruntled ready to prove a point. Sending me emails about how freedom of speech applied to them, it didn't btw. All the posts were way worse than anything I've seen here, and they did have to agree to forum, RULES, before joining.

My advice to the forum goers then, that sometimes made the mistake of violating the rules was: attack the issues at hand, not each other!