Options

Why is grantile and pblunt still on here?

Dabills2016Dabills2016 Registered Users 16 Posts
Redtrunk and mike s why are guys like grantile and pblunt still on the forum?

Comments

• Options
    pj423pj423 Registered Users 95 Posts
    i ask myself the same thing
  • Options
    CheesemanCheeseman Registered Users 174 Posts
    I received a message from Redtrunk 15 minutes ago that said pblunt has been banned
  • Options
    K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    Yes and grantile apologized for it which is better then the others guys did. But pjblunt is gone for now til he makes a new one.
  • Options
    2weighlift2weighlift Registered Users 66 Posts
    Now how can dabills2016 come out with their first post asking about pblunt and Grantile ? Not too bright, you just gave away your new name.
  • Options
    stick to the dumbells socrates
  • Options
    Believe it or not Pj423 he is right more or less. But then again here goes people calling others names for no reason what so ever. All he said was the guy gave himself up and it wasn't to bright of a move. It's insane to me how some grown people act. Mind boggling
  • Options
    hes wrong as wrong can be
  • Options
    Dabills2016Dabills2016 Registered Users 16 Posts
    K-d ,pj423. Ur both done. Been reported. Im offened by youre comments
  • Options
    laughable sir
  • Options
    K-d ,pj423. Ur both done. Been reported. Im offened by youre comments

Now that's funny
  • Options
    pj423 wrote: »
    hes wrong as wrong can be

I hear ya pj! I wasn't saying he was right or wrong with his statement I was just saying don't get why others get so offended so easy. Guess I just don't waste time with it and let it slide cause I don't let much get to me anyways. Just my opinion
  • Options
    I'm the same way KD. Life is too short to let people have power over you. My problem with these guys was there are young kids playing this game too and they shouldn't be subject to it.
  • Options
    Cheeseman wrote: »
    I'm the same way KD. Life is too short to let people have power over you. My problem with these guys was there are young kids playing this game too and they shouldn't be subject to it.

I agree buddy. But believe it or not you can't fix stupid and others will always have to make themselves feel like they are somebody even is at the cost of others. That we won't be able to stop either and don't think red trunk can as well cause they will make new accounts non stop
  • Options
    GLU can still stop that if they try it
  • Options
    Cheeseman wrote: »
    GLU can still stop that if they try it

Would be nice. I just add them to ignore list now so don't have to see any post they make. It's very nice
  • Options
    nexxus6nexxus6 Banned Users 108 Posts
    Wow! It's been 2 days since I haven't seen the word peepee on here, lol. It's evolving
  • Options
    nexxus6nexxus6 Banned Users 108 Posts
    K-D or PureGenius, hit me up on a game. It's Dark Angels. Team name nexxus6, or play my better team Replicants
  • Options
    nexxus6 wrote: »
    K-D or PureGenius, hit me up on a game. It's Dark Angels. Team name nexxus6, or play my better team Replicants

I will buddy.