Options

Tired of being screwed by glu out of prime players

RaiderkitRaiderkit Registered Users 25 Posts
Two weeks in a row now my club has worked their butts off to get a prime player. In both cases most have already had that player which means we received nothing. What is the point in working your butt off all weekend spending time and resources for no reason to get nothing. It is ridiculous we were told it would be fixed by this weekend and it has not been. Personally I would love to see every single one of us who play this game **** near nonstop to boycott it and not play again until they fix this problem and we receive players as compensation for what we have lost over the last two weeks. There's always an excuse with glue my children could fix these problems in 10 minutes and it takes them months. These money hungry *******s are getting on my nerves

Comments

• Options
    CraigyCraigy Registered Users 146 Posts
    they said exactly what would happen....
  • Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    Dude, they show you who the reward is all week long. Redtrunk put it out there this week that he was incorrect and that you would not receive a substitute Prime player, but get a draft instead. Save your resources for next week if you already have the Prime that week.

FYI Dickey is this weeks reward so if you already have him, I'd sit this week out!
  • Options
    2015Seahawks2015Seahawks Registered Users 36 Posts
    Two weeks in a row for me, as well, where I have already had the prime player. Basically ready to quit playing, Glu has ruined a major component of the game by not offering a replacement player, and by adding a bunch of crummy "Legends" (e.g. Jeremy Giambi) as the available players through fan rewards once you've aquired some of the prime players. I'd love for guys like Mauer, Braun, Cliff Lee to pop up on fan reward, but they don't. Think I'm just about done with this game.
  • Options
    I am rarely on here so how was I or anybody else who doesn't get on the forum ever to know this would happen? Every other season it was the next in line that you didn't have
  • Options
    Sounds to me like you don't really need any more Prime players. There are thousands of guys out there who are grinding as hard as they can and putting up money to try and better their team so that they have a chance to win "A" Prime player. So excuse me if I don't have any sympathy for a club that has won him for a second time and wants to moan and complain about not being rewarded properly.

When 2nd thru 10th places start earning rewards worthy of spending thousands in gold, then I will gladly feel for you. There is no reason that a club with over 6million that comes in 2nd, should get any less a reward than some goofy team with a couple hundred K that got lucky enough to be in a low bracket and win the Prime.
  • Options
    What I would like to see is a choice of 3 Prime players for the first place team to choose from. That way you don't get stuck with someone you already have. 2nd and 3rd place teams should get a guaranteed 5star player and 4th thru 10th guaranteed 4star. Leaving the ****shoot draft picks for 11th thru 25th.

But Glu wants you to spend your money, so why would they give anyone anything for money that they've already spent?
  • Options
    K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    Well one way to stop it and make them change it is for the big guns who do win and put up crazy numbers getting screwed over by not getting the next prime they don't have as a reward is to hit them where it hurts. Don't play the in the weekend events when it's a prime you already have. I have the same issue. Have every prime but Wright(again the best prime player in the game for a 3b positions) and he won't come up in fan rewards so can't even buy him if wanted to and yet don't get him for replacement of win weekend event. Hell my last 2-3 fan rewards it offers 5* player that's funny
  • Options
    That's what I'm calling for all of us( who play way to much) and have most prime players should not play again until it's fixed. I know it won't happen but should. That way teams that only put up 6 million can get A prime player and maybe then see how frustrating it is to work that hard, expect something, and get nothing in return
  • Options
    All that I have been trying to say is that the reward system is bogus ......... "FOR EVERYONE" People seem to think that I'm complaining about losing, but I am not.

I do think that if you already have that Prime player reward you should get something of equal value. But I also think that since it has already been stated that that would not be the case, I find it irrational that you're surprised or that you are complaining about having only gotten a draft pick instead of a prime.

The whole system is flawed. When 1st place and 2nd and 3rd don't end up with any better rewards than the 25th rank team. They just get more opportunities to be equally disappointed as the lower teams when they open up their picks and get ****.

I am lobbying for better rewards for everyone, Everyone should be on board with the idea instead of trying to run it over!
  • Options
    Grantile get a ****ing life dude.
    you are the clown insulting people as if your negligible iq and its opinion matters, "dude"
  • Options
    Reapercrew9684Reapercrew9684 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Either be a good player or have a good club. You have neither. Which is amazing considering you dont have a life. So really you should be the best player on here
  • Options
    assume alot, know nothing
  • Options
    Reapercrew9684Reapercrew9684 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Ok craigy and grantile are no longer allowed to post anything. Their teams are horrible so why would anyone listen to them. Seriously. You guys have no life,on here all the time and your teams suck? How is that possible?
  • Options
    Dabills2016Dabills2016 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Blocked. Banned. Peace