Options

Help Please, With an answer hopefully!

Dee_SnuttsDee_Snutts Registered Users 3 Posts
I've been playing tap sports baseball since the original in 2014, and with this year with 2016 I've found trying to get ahead seems impossible. Anytime in which i get a team together that is as good as other league teams i face, the competition gets harder and once again i am the underdog. I've done hours of useless never ending surveys to supposedly get free gold, but to no avail. The rare occasion which they actually allow me to watch videos for 4 gold each it never yields much. No chance at events without ample amounts of gold either.
I'm only at Advanced level and I never get much of an opportunity to really advance my team until i get right when i get auto promoted. When i waste the little bit of gold they allow me to get maybe once a week enough for one league all the teams seem to be slightly better, and barely, but yet they end up killing me and seem impossible to beat. When i play a team which is equal or even slightly lesser it's 50/50 at best.
This is really demotivating being how they basically force you to buy gold, and the rate in which you need gold to be good would be better spent on a real gaming system like ps4 or xbox1, enough to buy those games possibly the console and even some of their psn or xbox extras.
I enjoy playing it sometimes, but it's just a simple tap screen app I don't understand why they make it so expensive as most people will just search other app baseball alternatives or just use the money they require to actually get better on this touch app, for a real game or even a gaming system. If anyone has any advice or if GLU could read this and realize that this is rediculous. I just want to get a logical/reasonable explanation.
How are these single players getting millions of points with these events???

Thank You

Comments

• Options
    frufffruff Registered Users 19 Posts
    They spend real money to get gold just like every other app with in-app purchases has you do.
  • Options
    K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    Yes he is right. They spend pretty decent amount of money and no matter what in all these types of games with events you will always have the ones who spend way more than other. I have played many games where they have events like this and it takes spending good money and some choose it as thier hobby playing these types of games and spend lots of money. Some spend less than others some don't spend at all but unfortunately it takes spending good money to be able to get and enjoy the good prizes. That's how these companies stay in business and that's their goal. Yes you can search for other baseball apps but the difference is you won't have these types of events or these types of prime players but should they have them they will always cost money.
  • Options
    KurnalKurnal Registered Users 8 Posts
    The only money ive spent on this game is to remove ads and i have a 4* club now. If u learn how to hit and learn to be smart on what you buy (some things yield better results) you can easily accumulate gold and cash to be able to bulid a competitive team in no time at all. Play tons of h2h and bonus for cash, autoplay enough to earn daily/wkly rewards, advancing to new levels yields good team building rewards, and hold off spending until u can afford something useful. And watch ads while ****ing it all ads up! Dont try to compete with the best just build and learn the science of hitting.
  • Options
    Mo$tlyB@dMo$tlyB@d Registered Users 42 Posts
    Perfectly communicated Dee! And as always, no one ever answers the questions. Spend money! That is all they ever say... The problem is, you can play and pay and play until your fingers get tired pushing the same little button on your phone, but there comes a time when you will be playing 5 or 6 games to get 1 win. You will get to be a 4 or 4.5 star team without having to spend much money (if at all) but once you get to the expert and Ace levels, which you will be automatically upgraded to (even though you shouldn't be), and then you will be playing in leagues against those guys with teams made up of all Prime and 5 star players. Learning to "hit" and upgrading your players to level 15 (before the gold levels) is all good, but the word that no one ever likes to say on here is, dare I say it... "Glitch" ... OMG he said it! Give me a break... We all have used one or two of them, and we all know that they do exist. Since there is no way to ever get rid of them, we just play with them (or not) and move on with our day. I have no problem that GLU makes money, heck we're all in the business of making a living, but as I have heard others say, it would literally cost you tens of thousand of real dollars to have every prime player at the highest levels with every feature. GLU, that is robbery! And since I have seen many teams that have full teams of these players (and all of the Legend players back in the '2015 game) and since I know that most of the players on here are in their late teens and early 20's, unless you are a filthy rich, entitled kid from the Hamptons, you can't afford to have that team. Glitches are here to stay... You just have to find the right person to tell you what they are. Don't waste your money in here. Just play until you get tired of losing, and then move on to something else, like reading, or better yet, going outside to play the real game with real people, on real grass, with clean air and sunshine... Just a thought... Ya'll have a great day! Bad out!
  • Options
    frufffruff Registered Users 19 Posts
    Well, I did answer the question. I know you don't like to hear it but the answer is simple...spend money. I spent 5K gold last weekend getting 300K in points. I went on 3 20 game streaks. If your team is good and you either buy gold or save a lot of it then you can easily hit the million mark. If you have a team of players who you are coordinating with and they spend money on gold and have good teams then they will blow away all casual players.

So you might not like the answer and think it is stupid but my answer is correct....spend money.
  • Options
    K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    Mo$tlyB@d wrote: »
    Perfectly communicated Dee! And as always, no one ever answers the questions. Spend money! That is all they ever say... The problem is, you can play and pay and play until your fingers get tired pushing the same little button on your phone, but there comes a time when you will be playing 5 or 6 games to get 1 win. You will get to be a 4 or 4.5 star team without having to spend much money (if at all) but once you get to the expert and Ace levels, which you will be automatically upgraded to (even though you shouldn't be), and then you will be playing in leagues against those guys with teams made up of all Prime and 5 star players. Learning to "hit" and upgrading your players to level 15 (before the gold levels) is all good, but the word that no one ever likes to say on here is, dare I say it... "Glitch" ... OMG he said it! Give me a break... We all have used one or two of them, and we all know that they do exist. Since there is no way to ever get rid of them, we just play with them (or not) and move on with our day. I have no problem that GLU makes money, heck we're all in the business of making a living, but as I have heard others say, it would literally cost you tens of thousand of real dollars to have every prime player at the highest levels with every feature. GLU, that is robbery! And since I have seen many teams that have full teams of these players (and all of the Legend players back in the '2015 game) and since I know that most of the players on here are in their late teens and early 20's, unless you are a filthy rich, entitled kid from the Hamptons, you can't afford to have that team. Glitches are here to stay... You just have to find the right person to tell you what they are. Don't waste your money in here. Just play until you get tired of losing, and then move on to something else, like reading, or better yet, going outside to play the real game with real people, on real grass, with clean air and sunshine... Just a thought... Ya'll have a great day! Bad out!

Well if you go back to his post he only questions he asked was "how are these people putting up millions of points" so yeah his question was answered.
  • Options
    Mo$tlyB@dMo$tlyB@d Registered Users 42 Posts
    Like I said... SPEND MONEY...
  • Options
    Hookem19Hookem19 Registered Users 9 Posts
    I also have tried those surveys and all they seem to do is fill my email with **** and they just keep coming