Options

Players already on roster

grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
Question, if you already have Dickey ( the standard issue) does that count against you should you win the Prime event.

Meaning does the system recognize the player and issue you a draft pick instead, or are they treated as two separate players entirely?

Should we take first this week I don't want to miss out on the reward because I already have the dud version on my team.

Comments

• Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    Question, if you already have Dickey ( the standard issue) does that count against you should you win the Prime event.

Meaning does the system recognize the player and issue you a draft pick instead, or are they treated as two separate players entirely?

Should we take first this week I don't want to miss out on the reward because I already have the dud version on my team.
    You would have both on your roster
  • Options
    10-4 Thanks Todd!
  • Options
    PeepopoPeepopo Registered Users 8 Posts
    side note...how good can a prime dickey possibly be? I couldn't imagine him being all that prime. anyone have any experience with prime dickey?
  • Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    Peepopo wrote: »
    side note... anyone have any experience with prime dickey?
    That's a loaded question! Any girl I've been with has

He's on my bench
  • Options
    He has to be better than Lyons or Hamels I would think. Not the greatest pitcher out there but better than a lot of peoples alternatives.
  • Options
    Dabills2016Dabills2016 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Dumb post. Thats dumb
  • Options
    K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    Grantile don't worry about some people who always have some negative **** to post just ignore it , as I'm sure that's what's happened most of thier life meaning they were always ignored by others as little ones growing up and probably even to this day as adults(if they are adults which I'm not sure cause don't even think adults on this forum would stoop down to the level he has)! It explains why they are the way they are so they always strive for attention in any way they can possible being positive or negative(in this case negative)! Not having enough common to sense to know that's the least way to actually get attention. Oh sorry for not saying "glad to see ya back DaBills2016" lets see how long this one last. Not a dumb question at all but these no it alls aka DaBills2016(which by the way the Bills suk) who think everyone has played and been there done that think everyone should know but that's not true