"See more offers" option

rmaff_10rmaff_10 Registered Users 7 Posts
I'm posting about the option where it says "Free Gold" at the bottom of the purchase menu and there are two options: to watch a video or see more offers. The "see more offers" tab lists several tasks where you can do things like watch a video or complete a survey, or simply just provide an e-mail. I play on the iPad/iPhone and whenever I watch the videos, I do receive my 1 gold (woohoo!), but whenever I complete any other tasks listed on that page, I never seem to receive my reward. I'm guessing that I'm not the only one who has come across this problem but I find it to be a waste of time. Just wanted to bring this to a moderators attention.

Comments

• K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    Your only getting 1 gold per video?? Not sure why but it's not much more but you should be getting 4 gold and they also run a 8 gold per video sometimes not sure when it's random but maybe there is something wrong since your only getting 1 gold. I have heard many others never get anything from the "see more offers" but not sure why as well
  • TampaRoyalsTampaRoyals Registered Users 95 Posts
    1-5% of the surveys actually pay out. It's a problem for sure. When it says you get gold to complete the survey and you complete it, the gold reward should be instantaneous. Is what it is
  • TampaRoyalsTampaRoyals Registered Users 95 Posts
    K-D wrote: »
    Your only getting 1 gold per video?? Not sure why but it's not much more but you should be getting 4 gold and they also run a 8 gold per video sometimes not sure when it's random but maybe there is something wrong since your only getting 1 gold. I have heard many others never get anything from the "see more offers" but not sure why as well

When you hit "more gold" options on the screen with all of the surveys, those videos are only worth 1 gold. That's what he's talking about.
  • rmaff_10rmaff_10 Registered Users 7 Posts
    K-D wrote: »
    yeah I'm talking about the one gold payout videos. The ones your talking about do pay out 4
  • Hookem19Hookem19 Registered Users 9 Posts
    I have done them to and recieved nothing
  • astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    The ones where you download an app are the most efficient ones... Pay out 80% of the time.

If you do one and it doesn't pay out. Click the support button on the more offers page and you can report it. They are going to ask you for proof.
  • JoshtasticJoshtastic Registered Users 42 Posts
    The company that runs these surveys (Fyber) has a ton of complaints against them about this survey scam they are running. I may not have actual proof that they are running a scam, but when I do EXACTLY what the instructions ask and never receive my gold reward, that smells like a scam to me. If you research them they have a lot of complaints filed against them with the Better Business Bureau. They know what they are doing and they don't care. Otherwise this issue would have been resolved a long time ago. This same company is used for surveys on many different apps and it seems to be the same story everywhere I look. Pathetic business practice if you ask me. These apps that use Fyber need to stop supporting them.
  • rmaff_10rmaff_10 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Thanks for your insight. Yeah Fyber seems like it's no good at all. People outta stop using it period