Options

Competitive Gold Leagues?

grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
So I realize that trolls are going to have fun with this, but....

After winning Dickey this week and opening Draft picks, I have been auto promoted. I used a bunch of gold to score the points that I did this weekend and now I am fairly depleted in the gold category. It was my hope to be able to win some gold in the league play as I have in past weeks, however the only leagues available to me start at 1k in gold. I know that my team is severely out matched in this division and not even worth attempting to play and just lose 1000 gold that I really need.

Anyone have any advice on how I could attempt to generate the gold needed to stay relevant without having to spend my paycheck on it. I don't want to do anything to risk being thrown into glu jail.

I see people that have thousands in gold, enough to spend to get the upper fan rewards and have 4k or better in reserve. Although it would be nice to be able to do that, I'm just looking for enough to be able to score decently in the events.

Any helpful thoughts would be appreciated!

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Go to the "free gold" tab.. Watch all the videos possible.... Then go to "see more offers" and try to get some from there.
  • Options
    Appreciate it astro! I guess I was looking for more of a get rich quick scheme, but everybody is. If it were out there than the game wouldn't be the game!
  • Options
    JoshtasticJoshtastic Registered Users 42 Posts
    If Bernie Sanders becomes the next President we all will get free gold for TSB.

*This is a joke and I do not support Bernie Sanders.*
  • Options
    That's hilarious!! Not looking for hand outs or free stuff... Just looking for methods to be able to be competitive. The thousand gold leagues are all that are available to me and they are just murderous!

Think I have it figured out though.... thanks
  • Options
    K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    That's hilarious!! Not looking for hand outs or free stuff... Just looking for methods to be able to be competitive. The thousand gold leagues are all that are available to me and they are just murderous!

Think I have it figured out though.... thanks

Stay there as long as you can bro. The 2k league is not any easier even when your all prime cause other all primes kick my a&$. I have the worse luck I guess no biggie.