Options

Glu jail, any idea how long it lasts?

Redbirds287Redbirds287 Registered Users 15 Posts
My main team has been in jail for over two weeks. Glu has been extremely vague in replies to me and they only reply once a week on Sunday night. I've been locked out from putting up club points with that team for over two weeks now. Weirdest part about it is last Monday customer service sent me a message basically saying I was free. I played a league game and the points counted then I switched clubs and points continue to not count towards any club since then. I've tried calling glu messaging them emailing them and even tried messaging redtrunk. Why is it so hard to get an answer. If I didn't drop money on that team already I probably wouldn't be as upset. Anyone else have any similar experiences like this? Trying to figure out a time table of some sort.

Comments

• Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    For me it took one day...I would say the normal is usually 2-3 weeks, some longer...good luck
  • Options
    K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    Took them a mth to fix both mine but they did fix it so be patient I know it sucks but they will fix it eventually. Just hang with your club if they won't kick ya so you still get the picks/players from events cause you still can collect those.
  • Options
    Mortdaddy93Mortdaddy93 Registered Users 33 Posts
    How does your team get put in jail ?
  • Options
    they wont tell you why or how
  • Options
    How is the glu customer service sooooo bad? This company makes a ton of money. I don't understand why they ask you if they've answered all of your questions on the yes or no survey when they clearly know they only answer what they want. I just sent them a pic of my pitcher having over 5,000 innings pitched because that achievement doesn't seem to be working right and they gave me 400 gold instead of 100k cash Lol they have a strikingly obvious need in their customer service department.
  • Options
    How is the glu customer service sooooo bad? This company makes a ton of money. I don't understand why they ask you if they've answered all of your questions on the yes or no survey when they clearly know they only answer what they want. I just sent them a pic of my pitcher having over 5,000 innings pitched because that achievement doesn't seem to be working right and they gave me 400 gold instead of 100k cash Lol they have a strikingly obvious need in their customer service department.
    The gold is better IMO
  • Options
    Well I know that lol it's just the principle of them screwing so easy up
  • Options
    CraigyCraigy Registered Users 146 Posts
    yea cash is useless after a certain point
  • Options
    It's good for league events. Tourneys and leagues.