Options

Why did Prime Davis dissapear from my team?

KCROYALSNATIONKCROYALSNATION Registered Users 10 Posts
I got prime Davis a couple days ago and now he's gone...... I messaged red trunk and support and have no response. They need to fix this game.

Comments

• Options
    CraigyCraigy Registered Users 146 Posts
    was he starting
  • Options
    Yea he started, my only 5 star offensive player
  • Options
    astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    If you messed support on the app, it usually takes 2-4 days to get a response.

If you happen to have a screen shot with him on it, that will make the process go quicker.
  • Options
    It's been about 3 days I think. I don't randomly just take pictures of my players but I guess I'm going to have to from now on. If I don't get my player back I'm gonna be pretty upset
  • Options
    astrosbaseball2016astrosbaseball2016 Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    It's been about 3 days I think. I don't randomly just take pictures of my players but I guess I'm going to have to from now on. If I don't get my player back I'm gonna be pretty upset

Does it still show him under the stats tab? That might help if you screenshot it.

I recently lost Ryan Braun randomly.. Luckily I had screenshotted when I got him to show to my friend. It helped.
  • Options
    I got him one night and woke up the next morning and he was gone
  • Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    Sounds like a dream...did u play a game with him?
  • Options
    Nah it wasn't a dream, I got him and was happy and watched and movie and went to bed
  • Options
    They just messaged me thanks for the bug and didn't get my players, this game is ridiculous.
  • Options
    nexxus6nexxus6 Banned Users 108 Posts
    Maybe you should have thought of it as a gift,,, cause Davis sucks. Hehe. But it's a coin toss between him or Koji.
  • Options
    IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    nexxus6 wrote: »
    Maybe you should have thought of it as a gift,,, cause Davis sucks. Hehe. But it's a coin toss between him or Koji.

He was talking about Chris Davis from the Orioles (awesome!) not Khris Davis of the A's (sucks).