Options

Franchise players useless!!!

grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
So for those of us that are lacking in star power and Prime players, we need to rely on upgrades from Glu to be able to win as our streak progresses. Several times to day I have used a franchise coin after having spent 100 gold to refresh my energy, only to lose the very next game. As I reviewed the stats of the game I have noticed that the upgrade of a franchise player has gone 0-4 or 0-5. Explain to me how this happens.

I understand baseball mechanics and righty vs lefty advantage, but come on! If the random percentages deem that I'm going to lose the game ( even though my pitcher is better and my team ranks better in every category) don't make it because the franchise player is terrible. They should be killing it for having had spent a reward from glu on him.

Comments

• Options
    K-DK-D Registered Users 378 Posts
    Grantile this has been an issue since the update before this. Even when you have other team beat by 75% skills and you use a 80 gold boost just to keep the streak going and they demolish you like you have them 4+ boost all the way around it's insane and not right.
  • Options
    nexxus6nexxus6 Banned Users 108 Posts
    You guys must be playing my team, hege
  • Options
    grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    From the stat line it appears that I'm playing a little league team! But I get crushed regardless.