Collections - new feature after the latest update

stlouballstlouball Registered Users 1 Posts
Hi all,
Anybody can shed some light on the new "Collections" feature in the game? The app updated and when I re-started, it took me to the collections section where a 10/10/9 Mike Trout is the prize.

Thanks.

Comments

• CraigyCraigy Registered Users 146 Posts
    stlouball wrote: »
    Hi all,
    Anybody can shed some light on the new "Collections" feature in the game? The app updated and when I re-started, it took me to the collections section where a 10/10/9 Mike Trout is the prize.

Thanks.

most likely spend exorbitant amount of gold to get what basically amounts to a prime player
  • TampaRoyalsTampaRoyals Registered Users 95 Posts
    Can redtrunk or anyone else say whether spending money towards Mike Trout (the collection) will go towards the fan rewards once they start?
  • PizzoffPizzoff Registered Users 1 Posts
    I ask customer service for some help I'm still waiting for a reply I got a rookie player and the gold , silver and bronze cup I don't know what else I have to do to get the elite player
  • Sfg1Sfg1 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Today I bought a couple 300 gold collection upgrades to get a feel for it. Didn't seem like a great deal even for prime Trout. Guessing it would take around 40-50k to finally get him. Then I saw a pop up come up for 100 gold for each collection upgrade and figured that was definitely worth the investment. Little did I know that 100 gold price tag was false and it charged me 300 gold each time without me knowing. Waisted 16000 gold for no reason. Still not close to Trout and out of gold. Anyone else have this issue with incorrect gold costs for collections???
  • jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    Can redtrunk or anyone else say whether spending money towards Mike Trout (the collection) will go towards the fan rewards once they start?

I think the answer is "YES".
  • IamWeToddDidIamWeToddDid Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    Craigy wrote: »
    most likely spend exorbitant amount of gold to get what basically amounts to a prime player

From what I've heard it's taken between 35k and 50k to get him
  • Matt1nb7Matt1nb7 Registered Users 52 Posts
    I can't even play. Stuck on 96% loading screen.
  • Oriolesmagic10Oriolesmagic10 Registered Users 16 Posts
    How do you get the trophies?