Listen to the Forums Glu

eligoesbigeligoesbig Registered Users 13 Posts
At this point, every update that has came out has ****ed people off. Every new thing they add to the game for some reason has to do with getting people to spend more gold. Whoever is in charge of these things is not a very savvy businessman/woman. So here's a tip for Glu management: if you make the game more enjoyable for people, they will spend more money. If you continuously shove these greedy and shortsighted money making methods on us, then people will spend less money! So, what could you possibly do to come out with new additions that make people happy? Listen to these forums and think of something different than this "spend gold get player" bs you keep coming out with. There are ways to keep the game interesting while simultaneously, believe it or not, keeping both sides happy. Have a nice day everyone!

PS: This new collection feature is really dumb.

Comments

• Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    Agreed. I spend a little money each game that releases but am compelled less and less to spend when things get taken away (400 Gold achievements dropping to 100, less cash per finished games, etc).

It's allowed the cheaters to thrive even more putting the rest of us that much further behind. I love the game but this stuff gets old very quickly Glu.
  • grantile123grantile123 Registered Users 304 Posts
    Agreed, I've not spent a red cent on this game for quite some time. I realize that I am only wasting money as you don't get decently rewarded when you spend cash and it takes forever to build a competitive team. Meanwhile, those with either a ton of money or cheating methods sit back and keep getting the best rewards.

I have hit my limit with the money spending, and if the game keeps heading down the same path that it is on I won't be playing at all. I know that I am not alone in this opinion.

On the flip side. We may need to give this collection thing a chance. It has been less than 24hrs singe its arrival. It may be that a majority of people end up getting the Prime player simply by waiting out the 13 days and drawing new cards every day. The people that spent 30-50K trying to get him the first night may have it all wrong. Guess we'll have to see.
  • tbattitbatti Registered Users 433 Posts
    Lower rewards means you can't keep up with the cheaters and makes it less desirable to play the game.
  • StealthytoddStealthytodd Registered Users 4 Posts
    Greedy *******s running this game. Accumulating half a million hits now gets you a reward equal to spending less than 5 dollars. Seriously? Be interesting to see if someone actually responds or they just ignore everyone.
  • jenksjenks Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    News flash they aren't catering to everyone. They literally don't give a **** about you or what you have to say.

No matter how greedy they get there will always be 10 percent that they call "whales" where they get 90 percent of their revenue from. These people want to spend thousands to get everything possible and get everything first. Believe it or not spending 100-300 bucks on this game is nothing in Glu,s eyes they make all their money off the whales.

The only way to stop them is to stop playing and nobody is willing to do that so just suck it up
  • StealthytoddStealthytodd Registered Users 4 Posts
    I've played 50 days in a row at about an hour a day and accumulated 23000 hits. So extrapolating that if I play for an hour every day for over 3 years straight I'll get enough hits to acquire 300 gold.
  • Chief NeedaBeerChief NeedaBeer Registered Users 19 Posts
    Yep, as of today I won't be spending another penny on this game.